Bellazon

Lost

I know why they did it and that's why it's even worse.

"ABC felt their reputation had been tarnished by these two, so they did not renew their contracts. I'm told MR took it very well, the other did not."

Michelle is not what made the show popular. I highly doubt it was a mistake or they're going to suffer a big loss from it,lol

I didn't say Michelle did, but Ana-Lucia was one of the few characters who had DEPTH. She had more to her than Kate did and Michelle was only there for less than 20 episodes. I think that says a lot. Including the fact that Kate needs to get her stupid ass shot right between the eyes.

Not to mention, Michelle has more acting ability in her toe than Evangeline has in her entire body.

LMAo, Aw, well, yeah, she was a good actress (Apparently, her specialty is being mean, angry and just generally pissed,LMAO) They're developing Kate more slowly, because I think she has a pretty huge part in the show-same with Jack, Sawyer....etc. Maybe Ana Lucia was only supposed to be on a really short time...*Shrugs*

Ana-Lucia got cut off because of a mistake Michelle made. It wasn't because Ana-Lucia wasn't important.

As for Michelle and your comment, she gets the roles people give her. People give her these roles because that was what her first role was like. And unless we're watching different shows, Ana-Lucia wasn't just some tough girl.

People who do dumb-ass, unreliable things in the real world get fired-why should it be any different in Hollywood? She's lucky she didn't kill someone and end up in prison. But that's beside the point-I'm sure people were pretty pissed when they killed off maggie, ian, etc...They don't exactly show favoritism-who cares? it's a tv show,lmao

Edited by Britt87