Bellazon

Lost

12759lostl7e04oj.jpg

SHOW DESCRIPTION:

Forty-eight people have survived a horrific plane crash in the South Pacific -- but they were 1,000 miles off course when it happened, so no one knows where they are. What's more, one of them was traveling in handcuffs and leg irons (for what crime, we don't know), and the remote island is home to some mysterious things lurking in its interior.

BRIEF HISTORY:

From producers J.J. Abrams ("Alias," "Felicity"), Damon Lindelof ("Crossing Jordan") and Bryan Burk ("Alias")

STARS:

Naveen Andrews as Sayid

Malcolm Kelley as Walt

Yunjin Kim as Sun

Maggie Grace as Shannon

Daniel Kim as Jin

Jorge Garcia as Hurley

Dominic Monaghan as Charlie

Evangeline Lilly as Kate

Terry Quinn as Locke

• 2 weeks later...

Man this is a good show, I just saw a rerun of the first episode the other night, and that is a hell of a way to kick off a show.

I can't watch it when it comes on though, because Smallville is on at the same time, I think I'm gonna start alternating. I'll watch Lost one week then Smallville the next, and just download the eps I miss. :whistle:

It'll be back this Wednesday, with the premiere of Alias following. And after that, a cigarette for me.

I didn't think much of Evangeline Lilly at first, but as the show's gone on she's gotten more beautiful to me. She's a talented actress, too. Quite a find there. I'd like to pitch out the cliched joke right now and say I'd like to get lost with her. Oh ho! I kill me! :trout:

my teacher's cousin is on that show....atleast i think it is his cousin either that or brother in law....somethin weird like that....anyway for those of u that watch the show...its jorge....or however u spell that.....the big guy....cant miss em....

Jorge is cool :)

I just saw this show for the first time 2 or 3 weeks ago, I had never seen it before because Smallville is on at the same time, and I have been watching that for a while.

But I saw the first two episodes and I'm hooked, I went and downloaded the first 11 episodes yesterday, now I just need to watch them.

I do not condone nor recommend downloading a copy of anything that you do not already own

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Just finished watching it

25 episodes in 3 days :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And a couple of them two or more hours in length!!

I have done that with many shows before, namely Alias season two.

Man I went through that thing in two days, going back to blockbuster a few times as well.

That was the pinnacle of that show, in my mind.

I am waiting until I can get the season finale episodes before watching the entire season. I've only seen th first few eps and then I started downloading them so I could see the ones I missed, but no matter what I do I can't seem to get that damn finale episode. :/ Can't wait to see what happens, after like the 7th episode. :)

i actually know what u mean about desperate housewives...i liked their finale (glad we at least uncovered one secret) but it felt a little flat to me. guess i was expecting more.

i was cracking up at the finale of lost...not the whole thing...just that old man (the one who was in the wheel chair whose name i dont know) and his belief in the hatch...he swears like that hatch is a god or something :ninja: :laugh:

:laugh:

he's creepy I reckon.

All of a sudden he can walk, and he seems to know the answers to everything. He packs 400 knives in his suitcase as well...

I'm going to guess the people on the boat who abducted Walt are 'The Others' :whistle: