Bellazon

2014 VS Catalogue Competition

tiika

^ What? It's easy, just choose one model you know that worked for that particular VS line on 2014 and nominate her. For example, Jac for Swim (?), or Martha for clothing (?), and pick a particular picture you loved to send it to me.I'll re-read the first post to make it easier to read.

^ What? It's easy, just choose one model you know that worked for that particular VS line on 2014 and nominate her. For example, Jac for Swim (?), or Martha for clothing (?), and pick a particular picture you loved to send it to me.I'll re-read the first post to make it easier to read.

I'm on vacations after nine months of exams and shit, let my brain have a break woman. I'm barely functioning these days :rofl:

Is it just the covers or the whole catalog? I'll re-read tomorrow and see If i come up with nominations

Pictures must have been taken in 2014 and officially released in 2014? Because V-Day pictures were taken + BZ-leaked in 2014 but not officially released until 2015, same for all the Swim 2015 pictures and basically everything that has been posted in the models threads after the VS Show, Im pretty sure the last "new" pictures for 2014 would be Christmas stuff because after that nothing new gets released.

Question #2, what is the difference between Lingerie and Underwear? Aren't both just bras and panties or Lingerie is just the slutty stuff? ... See? This is hard for me, dont hate me :ninja:

Yeah so anything that features as 2014. Even though Swim 2015, VDAY etc is shot in 2014. It is still shot for release in 2015.

So basically from Swim 2014-Christmas 2014 is what qualifies for the comp. That's what I chose from anyway.

I'm nominating for right now (since I think I've put plenty of names, maybe too many even)

LINGERIE: Doutzen, Adriana

SWIMWEAR: Doutzen, Alessandra, Candice, Andreaa, Magdalena 

UNDERWEAR: Doutzen, Stella, Adriana, Candice, Marloes

SPORTSWEAR/VSX: Doutzen, Candice, Andreea

SLEEPWEAR: Jourdan, Malaika, Lais, Doutzen 

PINK: Jac, Sara 

ANGEL SHOT: Alessandra and Karlie 

TRIO SHOT: Magda+Kelly+Jac and Candice+Alessandra

I'll send pics soon! 

^ I think any images featured in a 2014 catalog or on the VS website officially in 2014.

The way I interpreted it:

Underwear: Bras & Panties

Lingerie: Babydolls, Slips, Teddies, Sleepwear, Corsets, Merrywidows, Nightgowns, etc.

Yep, you're right Pinky.

Nevermind I decided to not nominate anyone since all the girls I wanted are taken.

I was going to tell you some of your nominations were already taken, but I updated this nominations from you, so I take them.

Favorite Non-Angel Shot 

Sara Sampaio 

Marloes Horst 

Martha Hunt 

Best Underwear Shot

Martha Hunt 

Best Lingerie & Babydolls Shot

Marloes Horst

Martha Hunt

Best Sleepwear Shot

Adriana Lima

Marloes Horst

Monika Jagaciak

Martha Hunt

Best VS Swimwear Shot

Elsa Hosk

Marloes Horst 

Best Sportwear Shot

Adriana Lima 

Martha Hunt 

Best Clothing Shot

Elsa Hosk

Martha Hunt

Best VS PINK Shot

Elsa Hosk

Some more nominations.

EDIT I added a couple more. I think i'm done after this lol.

Non Angel

Josephine Skriver

Lais Ribeiro

Jasmine Tookes

Toni Garrn

Lingerie/Babydoll

Lais Ribeiro

Underwear

Karlie Kloss

Sleepwear

Stella Maxwell

Sportwear