Bellazon

Avalon Dawn
Thumbnail

Weasel79

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2015 at 10:16 PM, Weasel79 said:

Avalon 'Avi' Dawn/ Born and Residing in: United States/ Height: 5'6"/ Measurements: 35-24-36

Height:5' 6"Weight:123 lbsBust:35"Waist:24"Hips:36"Cup:DDress:0Shoe:8.0Hair color:BlondeHair length:Very LongEye color:BlueEthnicity:CaucasianSkin color:Tanned

post-89736-0-01117600-1420582555_thumb.j

She was born in 1997, I've seen photo's of her modelling the yellow Teeny-B bikini on forum postings from 2014 so she'd be aged 17 in those pics, she's filled out a bit on her recent photo's especially on her hips and ass which makes her look a bit weighty compared to the other girls, some guys like that look but I prefer her earlier work.

740full-avalon-dawn.jpg

She's developing a Kardashian backside ( fat ), maybe you ain't looking properly Weasel but I see plenty extra on those hips and that behind, nothing wrong with curves but she's a 21 year old fashion model advertising swimwear so she needs to look err slim maybe ?  Another 5 years and she'll be the size of Kelly Brook, who's super sexy but has more curves than the Santa Fe railway, here look again .......pjimage.thumb.jpg.461a50a97ffdd94e470d9d4ba1dea67e.jpg