Bellazon

Model frome Visage Models.

Delusion

You don't have to know the location. Which Visage Models did you get this from ie the website? Or where did you think you found the images? Basically, how do you know they came from Visage Models. Was it from a blog, photographer, or you visiting the website? Also, how long ago did you get those pictures? 

Every detail helps. Please provide as much info as possible even if it seems trivial.

She probably doesn't model for them any more is my guess. There are some models that I liked that worked with Elite Models and I find them on Elite's site for a while, later on I checked to see if they updated their profiles and they'll be gone from the Elite Models site.  :)

you are talking about Visage Models in Buenos Aires. Her name is Andresssa Sacht. She is more editorial which is why she doesn't have a page on here:

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/andressa-sacht-76699-4.html

she was with Ford Brazil and Why Not Models in Milan. she is still working. she does a lot of runway. Brazilian models go to Argentina to build their book. Unless they are successful there, they wouldn't be signed to an agency there. Brazilian agencies priority is to get their models to Europe and then the states. 

http://www.satorujapan.co.jp/ncgi2/composite.cgi?model_id=718