Bellazon

A lot of unknown shampoo female models- Clairol, Pantene, Schwarzkopf

hairmodelfan

2 hours ago, Summity said:

I would like to know the exact moment when they appear in the clip, please. 

Thanks. 

Heather Stewart-Whyte is the model at 0:01

Elaine Irwin, the first appearance at 0:04-0:05 mark. Also, at 0:19.

There is another brunette (at the 0:03 mark and possibly same model at 0:07 mark) and a redhead (at the 0:11 and 0:24 mark) that still need ID's.

4 hours ago, kimflorida said:

There is another brunette (at the 0:03 mark and possibly same model at 0:07 mark) and a redhead (at the 0:11 and 0:24 mark) that still need ID's.

It's a pity they doesn't appear more in this tv commercial. I failed to find other clips with them, but someone maybe knows other ones.

I miss the "good old times" of these Pantene clips.

• 3 months later...

Hello, and happy new year,

Do you know the name of this model featuring in Pantene ads of the mid-2000's?

Here's a Polish tv commercial with her :

Another tvc with this model has been submitted here earlier, without answer.

Thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/22/2017 at 1:07 PM, hairmodelfan said:

I feel like we kind of derailed there a bit, so I guess we should get back to IDing the rest, starting with #1:

I'll try to post all the info we managed to get for this one so far.

The initial ad is for Clairol Natural Instincts in 2007    i or was possibly shot in 2006 and I think the campaign was called "You're A Natural".

Directors were Brad Tucker and Alan Bibby.
Art Director was Andrea Warmington.
Producer was Richard Kaylor.

Production Company was Stardust Studios, though they changed to "Los York Studios" now.

Manicurist was Jin Soon Choi.
Advertising Agencies were Publicis Kaplan Thaler & Grey NY.

255286_257701454336184_1531639334_n.jpg552563_257701501002846_909721368_n.jpgClairol Natural Instincts Natural Look.mp4_000002360.jpgClairol Natural Instincts Natural Look.mp4_000002520.jpgClairol Natural Instincts Natural Look.mp4_000011720.jpgClairol Natural Instincts Natural Look.mp4_000026960.jpg

Clairol Natural Instincts by Brad Tuck & Alan Bibby snapshot.jpgClairol Natural Instincts by Brad Tuck & Alan Bibby snapshot2.jpgClairol Natural Instincts by Brad Tuck & Alan Bibby snapshot3.jpg

The second ad was for Macy's back in 2012 or 2013, I think.  It was for the "Wear Red" campaign.

I unfortunately can't find any other information on this campaign. :sad:

macys-wear-red-sale-large-2.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-3.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-4.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-5.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-7.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-8.jpgmacys-wear-red-sale-large-9.jpg7d6e_360 snap.jpg7d6e_360 snap-.jpg7d6e_360 snap--.jpg7d6e_360 snap---.jpgMacy's wear red 1.jpgMacysWearRed700-wide.png

Like I said before, I'm afraid that she could have retired, changed modeling agencies to one that doesn't actually cover the brands shown like Macy's, or something like that by now. I don't know. I could being a little too pessimistic, and stupid, at the moment since I feel I couldn't find anything about the model herself for such a long period of time. :hmm:

I know I seem like I'm just spinning my wheels on this a lot, but I feel like I'm kind of running out of options here, and I'm finding that a little annoying and strange. :idk:  I'm wondering if it would be better just to take #1 out of this thread and just dedicate a topic to ID'ing her, to take away from the clutter and mess that is this thread. :banghead:

@modelknowledge @kimflorida @Janet Garrison @Sanni @awesomexxx @DanniCullen @mikeh @catullus @Xerus @nightowl @PinkCouture @CandleVixen @pitounsky

If you think you know of anybody that might be able to help here, tag them please. ;)

Hello, she is Nina Kolano :flower:

1775916765_NinaKolano.thumb.jpg.b2f12715c195397429aa1befe7652b37.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/29/2021 at 1:39 PM, kimflorida said:

There is another brunette (at the 0:03 mark and possibly same model at 0:07 mark) and a redhead (at the 0:11 and 0:24 mark) that still need ID's.

We can see the same brunette at 0:19 mark here :

Does anyone can remember or guess her name?