Bellazon

Ellipse Lingerie 2013

Xerus

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, modelknowledge said:

its hard to identify a model with profile images. I found this:

11685.jpg11681.jpg

I just wish she wasn't smiling. I am searching through Miami agencies first. If I can't find her there, I will try certain German and Amsterdam agencies. 

Thanks MK.  She's smiling because she has us all stumped. lol

• 3 months later...

@Xerus this is what we are going to do. I am going to get a few other members who are good at identifying. We are all going to be online the same time and go through agency by agency and list any model that resembles her and debate whether its her like we did in this thread

It works. If its not Miami, then we will try Germany or Los Angeles or even Brazil. Because there are only a few agencies in Colombia and we have been through those. Plus, most Colombian models have agencies in Miami and/or Germany. PM me what times you usually log in. 

• 2 months later...

This is a "bump" but with some new information that might help those still looking (like I am).

I believe this is the same model as in the Ellipse images, but this time she's doing Paradizia Swimwear 2014.  Paradizia is a Columbian Brand.

30490070_IwNYz.jpg 30490071_QPzCJ.jpg

21 hours ago, Xerus said:

This is a "bump" but with some new information that might help those still looking (like I am).

I believe this is the same model as in the Ellipse images, but this time she's doing Paradizia Swimwear 2014.  Paradizia is a Columbian Brand.

30490070_IwNYz.jpg 30490071_QPzCJ.jpg

I don't think they are the same because:

1. One had brown hazel eyes and the other blue

2. The eyebrow arch isn't the same. 

3. The second model has a wider nose. 

Sure some of these things can be changed with photoshop but I don't think they are the same.

2 hours ago, nightowl said:

Close, but I don't think it's her. I think the second model is Amber Myles Arbucci

You're right MK, and "more right" nightowl (because you added the id :D).  There is a positive outcome of images when searching for her name, and Paradizia swimwear.  Thank you both for that enlightenment and help.

• 1 year later...

A lot of new keen eyes here now, with fantastic ids happening every day.  Ok you scholars, see if you can figure this one out.  Plagued us for a while, so it deserves a bump and fresh look.

I just went back through the Instagram feed for Ellipse, but it doesn't go back far enough. THere is a photographer linked on there, carlos-jones.com, and he has done a lot of work for Ellipse, and was working in the year when the mystery woman was photographed, but no indication he's the actual photographer. I haven't checked his Instagram. That's all I got.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

thanks you two.  The Ellipse model isn't Carolina, so it must be the second one.  The lead on the photographer is helpful, but I think I checked his work about a year ago and I believe I saw the pictures, but the model name remains elusive.