Bellazon

I Love

Prettyphile

Thank you @Cult Icon - I was extremely close to my aunt, more so then my own mother, and losing her has been difficult for me because of how she died, which is something that I will never be able to forgive my family for... So in that sense I not only lost my last aunt, but a couple of cousins and my uncle.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/6/2016 at 1:02 PM, JazzyJas said:

I love face highlighters (makeup)

I live for highlighters. :chicken: 

I made a DIY dupe of the Cover FX drops with cosmetic pigments and grapeseed oil and feel like I cheated the system. :p Nothing tops the ABH Glow Kits though. 

I love a good deal. :p Nothing like sale season. 

Just now, toodarnhot said:

I live for highlighters. :chicken: 

I made a DIY dupe of the Cover FX drops with cosmetic pigments and grapeseed oil and feel like I cheated the system. :p Nothing tops the ABH Glow Kits though. 

I love a good deal. :p Nothing like sale season. 

Bruh. I have a small fortune worth of highlighters. :D  It's like crack to me. :shocking:

Sephora-Lie-Detector.png

My current favorite is the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Crème in Opal. I haven't tried the Cover FX drops yet for some weird reason but I will sometime soon.

Did your DIY turn out good? If so I would love to know how to make some so I can save some serious $ :rofl:

@JazzyJas I use that same BECCA highligher. :smile:

I haven't used many highlighters, but I've been very happy with the BECCA Skin Perfector Poured Creme in Opal. I pat some on the tops of my cheekbones, my cupid's bow, the bridge of my nose, and sometimes dab it the inner corners of my eyes and on my brow bone. 

1 minute ago, alexandra23 said:

@JazzyJas I use that same BECCA highligher. :smile:

I haven't used many highlighters, but I've been very happy with the BECCA Skin Perfector Poured Creme in Opal. I pat some on the tops of my cheekbones, my cupid's bow, the bridge of my nose, and sometimes dab it the inner corners of my eyes and on my brow bone. 

That's because you have good taste :p I'll just put highlighter over my whole existence. 

tumblr_o27h3wlrDN1v1tx70o1_400.gif