Bellazon

I Love

Prettyphile

:rofl: I thought about created such topic before, but i realised that nobody would want to post something there, but now it is alive, there we go  :chicken:

- I love to wake up in the morning, and on the road of my work, walking in the street when it's empty  :hehe:

^ Do you like also french wines or Champagnes ?

I LOVE  Iced Tea and almost every kind of fruit juices   :hehe: 

MThZjgGd.jpg

I also LOVE drink every days as my breakfast a hot chocolate with two sugar, i drink it hot in the winter and cold in the summer, only with milk (^-^) 

zn32UrZx.jpg

^ Do you like also french wines or Champagnes ?

I LOVE  Iced Tea and almost every kind of fruits juice  :hehe: 

MThZjgGd.jpg

I adore French wines and champagnes. I was very fortunate to grow up in the wine country in California (Sonoma/Napa) and many of our wine tasting shops brought in imported wines/champagnes (France is the only country that can claim the title champagne, everywhere else it's sparkling wine)  from around the world. I've had the absolute pleasure of being able to enjoy many many bottles from your country... I can't stress the many enough!

I also love Ice Tea. Now that I live in the South my ice tea experience is 10 fold.

I LOVE a good APA. My absolute favorite beer in the world is:

post-1004-0-1445985906-77274_thumb.jpg

Moving away from the subject of alcohol before you all think I have a problem with it lol

^ That beer looks interesting!

(And excuse the ignorance, but what does APA stands for?)

American Pale Ale (APA)

Description:

Of British origin, this style is now popular worldwide and the use of local ingredients, or imported, produces variances in character from region to region. Generally, expect a good balance of malt and hops. Fruity esters and diacetyl can vary from none to moderate, and bitterness can range from lightly floral to pungent.

American versions tend to be cleaner and hoppier, while British tend to be more malty, buttery, aromatic and balanced.

Zombie Dust:

This intensely hopped and gushing undead Pale Ale will be one’s only respite after the zombie apocalypse. Created with our marvelous friends in the comic industry.

Pours a hazy, copper, deep-amber color. Humongous off-white head starts boiling immediately, even with a delicate pour; lots of staying power and a ton of nice lacing.

The aroma of this beer, for lack of a better term, is fucking amazing. As soon as you open the bottle, a surge of fruit and hops jumps out at you. You dip your nose to the glass and it bum-rushes your nostrils like no other. JAM PACKED with all kinds of fruits; tangerines, oranges, grapefruits, papaya, pineapple. The description of the beer on the bottle is very accurate - this beer's aroma is GUSHING with citrus. It's incredible. The citrus is outlined with an incredible hop portrait; resinous, piney, oily, slightly floral and dank. Perfect aroma for a pale ale.

At this point, I'm just hoping that the smell doesn't get my hopes up so high only to be let down by the taste. It doesn't - this beer delivers, HARD. The hops are more up front in the taste than they were in the aroma, and it works perfectly. You're still getting the incredible citrus on the nose and the extra hops on the tongue - perfect harmony and synthesis of the senses. Bitter spikes and oily and resinous hops take over for a bit, mellowed out by the grapefruits, tangerines, pineapples, and mangoes in the background.

The hops round out a bit as the beer warms up, and the citrus flavors evolve even more. This beer is seriously insane, one of the best things I've ever tasted. Little malt and yeast on the very tail end. Not much, but really, when your hop profile is this amazing, it doesn't leave much of one to be desired. Just a phenomenal flavor and aroma profile that synthesize extraordinarily well. Medium body, medium-high carbonation, ever so slightly sticky.

Good lord. After I had a Pliny the Elder, I thought I'd never have another hop-forward beer better than it. I take that back. Pliny is damn good, but Zombie Dust is goddamn incredible. Literally, a PERFECT combo of bitter and sweet, hops and citrus, every sip blows my mind all over again. And that nose... my GOD that nose. Unbelievable. Whether you consider this a PA or an IPA doesn't matter - just know that it's an amazing beer. If I could get my hands on this easily, I would drink it all day, until the day I died. All hail the Citra hop, all hail motherfuckin' Zombie Dust.

Review that NAILED IT

Zombie Dust:

This intensely hopped and gushing undead Pale Ale will be one’s only respite after the zombie apocalypse. Created with our marvelous friends in the comic industry.

Pours a hazy, copper, deep-amber color. Humongous off-white head starts boiling immediately, even with a delicate pour; lots of staying power and a ton of nice lacing.

The aroma of this beer, for lack of a better term, is fucking amazing. As soon as you open the bottle, a surge of fruit and hops jumps out at you. You dip your nose to the glass and it bum-rushes your nostrils like no other. JAM PACKED with all kinds of fruits; tangerines, oranges, grapefruits, papaya, pineapple. The description of the beer on the bottle is very accurate - this beer's aroma is GUSHING with citrus. It's incredible. The citrus is outlined with an incredible hop portrait; resinous, piney, oily, slightly floral and dank. Perfect aroma for a pale ale.

At this point, I'm just hoping that the smell doesn't get my hopes up so high only to be let down by the taste. It doesn't - this beer delivers, HARD. The hops are more up front in the taste than they were in the aroma, and it works perfectly. You're still getting the incredible citrus on the nose and the extra hops on the tongue - perfect harmony and synthesis of the senses. Bitter spikes and oily and resinous hops take over for a bit, mellowed out by the grapefruits, tangerines, pineapples, and mangoes in the background.

The hops round out a bit as the beer warms up, and the citrus flavors evolve even more. This beer is seriously insane, one of the best things I've ever tasted. Little malt and yeast on the very tail end. Not much, but really, when your hop profile is this amazing, it doesn't leave much of one to be desired. Just a phenomenal flavor and aroma profile that synthesize extraordinarily well. Medium body, medium-high carbonation, ever so slightly sticky.

Good lord. After I had a Pliny the Elder, I thought I'd never have another hop-forward beer better than it. I take that back. Pliny is damn good, but Zombie Dust is goddamn incredible. Literally, a PERFECT combo of bitter and sweet, hops and citrus, every sip blows my mind all over again. And that nose... my GOD that nose. Unbelievable. Whether you consider this a PA or an IPA doesn't matter - just know that it's an amazing beer. If I could get my hands on this easily, I would drink it all day, until the day I died. All hail the Citra hop, all hail motherfuckin' Zombie Dust.

Review that NAILED IT

Oh, I didn't see the review!

I want that beer!!!  :chicken: