Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

2005november30rodmancyselected.th.jpg 2005november30rodmancyselected.th.jpg 2005november30rodmancyselected1.th.jpg

2005november30rodmancyselected2.th.jpg 2005november30rodmancyselected.th.jpg

ignore Dennis... she's a gem :wub:

Wow! is Ale dating Dennis Rodman??? They sure do look lovey dovey in those pics! :laugh: I know he's a Ex Pro Basketball player and he has lots and lots and lots of money!!! Hehe and very well known in the american media :) or maybe they are just really close friends! :p anyway nice pics! :wub:

This is more than likely has been asked before...but how tall is Alessandra, she comes across as not being quite as amazonian as the other models. I'm not sure why.....

I'm pretty sure Ale is about 5"7-5"8 the most. I know i was reading something awhile back from someone who knows her personally and they said she was 5"7 or 5"8, but i forgot which one because it was awhile back that i read that. ;) don't go by what agencies say about model's heights because they always lie about that :( but you can tell for yourself! she isn't that tall but tall enough to be a model! :p 5"6-5"7 is the shortest you can be if you want to be a professional model. :)

Kate Moss is only 5"6 and look at how popular she is as a model, even though she did have problems with drugs :blink:

Ale is a true gem! I love her look and her body is so awesome! :wub:

Alessandra Halloween 2005 from her offical site

:blink: :o isn't it the same dress that heather wore at some halloween party???

I'll serch the pic

who is heather?

anyhow. that's a strawberry shortcake costume. I don't think it was "made" by a big name or anything, most likely a mass production costume. I like the little bonnet :)