Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

Just because we've seen a few sets of candid photos doesn't mean that we actually know squat about what is going on in Ale's life. Especially on a day to day basis. How can anyone of us claim that she is non-stop partying unless we have other sources? I'm from North America, and drinking is natural at parties, and so is making out with randoms/guys, especially when you are young and single (I'm assuming Ale has broken up with the fireman, otherwise she's a cheater :ninja: ). Ale is only what, 26? She's a successful young woman with lots of cash to blow so of course partying like in photos would be something one in her position would do.

As for the veneers... I don't mind them at all, but I didn't think Ale needed them either. Her teeth does look undeniably better now though.

man! what happened to ale? God! I'm so dissapointed! lately all pics are: ale drinking,ale making out,ale with a cigarrette,ale doing something not cool..I don't like her that much anymore..what's going on with her?

I was reading the TEETH discussion...and I'm 100% sure her teeth are not real anymore,when she smiles they look so fake..God,I'm dissapointed. :/ :(

Why can't she drink and smoke cigarettes?She's just as human as we are and if she wants to do that and enjoy life,then she should.Everybody knows that cigarettes are bad for you but everyone has to make out for themselves wether they should smoke or not,not someone else.

she's one of my role models and I'm watching her drinking and smoking and partying a lot...I know that parties are like that,drinking and smoking and making out but she doesn't look so healthy to me anymore...and I'm sorry,I was just telling my oppinion

She's young let her enjoy herself,i mean don't you go to party and stuff?It doesn't mean if you're famous that you can't do those things anymore.I don't think that's all because of drinking and smoking,i'm sure that is because of all the years she has to keep her weight,that takes a huge toll on you.That's ok,everyone has their opinion,and you should allways say it,it keeps things interesting ;) :)

she's one of my role models and I'm watching her drinking and smoking and partying a lot...I know that parties are like that,drinking and smoking and making out but she doesn't look so healthy to me anymore...and I'm sorry,I was just telling my oppinion

She's young let her enjoy herself,i mean don't you go to party and stuff?It doesn't mean if you're famous that you can't do those things anymore.I don't think that's all because of drinking and smoking,i'm sure that is because of all the years she has to keep her weight,that takes a huge toll on you.That's ok,everyone has their opinion,and you should allways say it,it keeps things interesting ;) :)

of course I party...of course she can party,she can do all she wants but it decreases my admiration to her seeing pics of her with a cigar or a beer..

She can do whatever the hell she wants its her life and her decisions and I am sick of people thinking they know her on a personal level. You all have know idea whats going on with Alessandra unless she chooses to tell you on her website or the press releases it. I hope she is happy with her life and that her new teeth make her feel better about herself and are no longer an insecurity, which everyone has so stop judging Alessandra for hers. Oh and by the way she broke up with her boyfriend over a month ago so ya...... what a total slut for partying, enjoying herself, and kissing someone else when she is a young, attractive and single woman. Get a life.

hahaha u have got to friken CALM DOWN. its not like u know her...and as for her boyfriend i didnt know she broke up with him until u just said it right now. what did i know? it did look slutty cuz the last time i saw her she was with another guy....some people act as if they live with her or something or know her personally..seriously CALM DOWN.

Hey, the way i see it is, the more she goes out, the more pictures we get to see of her! I imagine that her life, most of the year, is completely scheduled. Be here, there, and somewhere constantly, so when she gets time off she probably tries to do as much as she can. Who can blame her? Could you imagine having to be on a plane every other day and having people tell you what you have to do and then you go "home" to an empty hotel room in a city you have never been to?

She ain't slut for making out with one guy, whatever she was dating or not, she must have her reasons.

She can do whatever the hell she wants its her life and her decisions and I am sick of people thinking they know her on a personal level. You all have know idea whats going on with Alessandra unless she chooses to tell you on her website or the press releases it. I hope she is happy with her life and that her new teeth make her feel better about herself and are no longer an insecurity, which everyone has so stop judging Alessandra for hers. Oh and by the way she broke up with her boyfriend over a month ago so ya...... what a total slut for partying, enjoying herself, and kissing someone else when she is a young, attractive and single woman. Get a life.

Keep yourself under control ! :|

Some people here like Alessandra as much as you like her.

Hey, the way i see it is, the more she goes out, the more pictures we get to see of her! I imagine that her life, most of the year, is completely scheduled. Be here, there, and somewhere constantly, so when she gets time off she probably tries to do as much as she can. Who can blame her? Could you imagine having to be on a plane every other day and having people tell you what you have to do and then you go "home" to an empty hotel room in a city you have never been to?

Poor rich girl...

must be so hard yeh, but at least she is earning a lot for that.