Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

Yup. What you said could be true... I don't deny that. On the other side, it don't have to be like that. As far as I know, sisters generally have better relationships among themselves, than brothers for example. I'm just talking from my own personal experience. And as you said: we're human... I just figured out there might be another possibility... Ale being jealous of her sister, 'cause she is the smart one. She is the successful lawyer, the sister who graduated in law with excellent. Ale, on the other hand, has always just been mum's and dad's little cute girl. Now she's a famous top model. But deep inside her Ale knows that her success is short-dated, she can't always do this job, 'cause the only thing asked is her look, nothing more. She exactly knows that her success will just melt away as older she get. But she also knows that this won't happen to her sister, her sister will get even better in her job as time passes. This fact is eating Ale from the inside, and in the end it will destroy her.

NOTE: Some parts of my post are

Yup. What you said could be true... I don't deny that. On the other side, it don't have to be like that. As far as I know, sisters generally have better relationships among themselves, than brothers for example. I'm just talking from my own personal experience. And as you said: we're human... I just figured out there might be another possibility... Ale being jealous of her sister, 'cause she is the smart one. She is the successful lawyer, the sister who graduated in law with excellent. Ale, on the other hand, has always just been mum's and dad's little cute girl. Now she's a famous top model. But deep inside her Ale knows that her success is short-dated, she can't always do this job, 'cause the only thing asked is her look, nothing more. She exactly knows that her success will just melt away as older she get. But she also knows that this won't happen to her sister, her sister will get even better in her job as time passes. This fact is eating Ale from the inside, and in the end it will destroy her.

NOTE: Some parts of my post are