Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

I think as long as your sister support you and love you it does not really matter...She is always with ale and moved to ale's apartment in nyone year ago...She doesn't have complexes not a that kind of person :)

so do u know this for a fact, or is this statement based on word of mouth opinions?

alessandra and her family

picture3mq8.png

i wonder how the sister feels in her shadow.

Maybe she just feels happy about her success.

that's great and all but what if they're at the club? not everyone knows her sis is a sucessful lawyer.

Well, maybe she can live with that. I mean, to some people fame isn't the most important thing in live. You know, some are just happy to have real friends, family etc. But who am I to talk about this. I don't even know this people, but if you know why Ale's sister could be jealous about her... go ahead, feel free to share your knowledge with us.

alessandra and her family

picture3mq8.png

i wonder how the sister feels in her shadow.

Maybe she just feels happy about her success.

that's great and all but what if they're at the club? not everyone knows her sis is a sucessful lawyer.

Well, maybe she can live with that. I mean, to some people fame isn't the most important thing in live. You know, some are just happy to have real friends, family etc. But who am I to talk about this. I don't even know this people, but if you know why Ale's sister could be jealous about her... go ahead, feel free to share your knowledge with us.

Nope I have no official knowledge of her being jealous. But cmon, we're human.

I'm going to end this. Aless' sister is not a model. I understand she can love and support Aless' all she wants, is a sucessful lawyer knows what to do to get attention her own way. In my opinion, I think she's going to bit a bit jealous of Aless in some areas and one area happens to be in beauty.