Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

All I can say is, for those who haven't seen her in real life... pictures don't do her justice. She is probably 10x more beautiful in real life. Not saying it cause I am a Alessandra fan, but that's just the truth. I was actually disappointed each time I snapped a picture cause the camera couldn't take it all in. Hahaha, just my personal opinion, but enjoy the pics.

great pics! & you're right....she looks so much more beautiful in real life ^^! & i think that's pretty rare for some celebrities!

I wished I was there too :cry: but it's great to see the pictures. I didn't know about this event and I saw a picture in the newspaper yesterday,but it was really small,so I hardly recognized Ale and the others. :) but I knew you guys would post,so I didn't worry that much :laugh: :laugh:

All I can say is, for those who haven't seen her in real life... pictures don't do her justice. She is probably 10x more beautiful in real life. Not saying it cause I am a Alessandra fan, but that's just the truth. I was actually disappointed each time I snapped a picture cause the camera couldn't take it all in. Hahaha, just my personal opinion, but enjoy the pics.

great pics! & you're right....she looks so much more beautiful in real life ^^! & i think that's pretty rare for some celebrities!

Being from the LA area and spotting celebrities, she was probably the first person where I couldn't believe how much more attractive she was compared to pictures. Most celebrities are touched up too much that you will for sure be disappointed when you see them, but Alessandra just broke the cycle for me. Oh yeh, your pics turned out great... thanks.

It's kind of hard to imagine how much better she can look than that you know...She is a natural beauty...Even if they're wearing ton of make-up and be reallly gorgeous u can still see something that about them that isn't absolytely perfct..You know what i mean...But if there isn't really something...That is natural beauty...It's about what features u have...and putting make up just "underlines" them if you know what i mean....

And Ake and Adriana have great features...among other celebs/models too ofcourse.