Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

I went to the beach today (in Southern California), and then afterwards went out to lunch in Malibu with my mom. We were in this square called "Malibu Cross Creek" that I've gone to since I was a kid, and guess who should be there but Ale!! :wub:

She was there with her boyfriend and daughter playing in the kiddy section. A paparazzi came and started to take pictures so she left :( She looked really natural and pretty, and really is absolutely stunning in real life.

Expect some candids soon (if the guy got any pictures)!!

What a lucky day :blink:

I went to the beach today (in Southern California), and then afterwards went out to lunch in Malibu with my mom. We were in this square called "Malibu Cross Creek" that I've gone to since I was a kid, and guess who should be there but Ale!! :wub:

She was there with her boyfriend and daughter playing in the kiddy section. A paparazzi came and started to take pictures so she left :( She looked really natural and pretty, and really is absolutely stunning in real life.

Expect some candids soon (if the guy got any pictures)!!

i hate you <_< :cry2:

& I hate you 2 :cry: :o :cry2: :mellow: :dontgetit: :blink: :shock: :pinch: :| :mad: :/ :huh:

hahaha ... Just kidding.

BTW, GRACIAAS EREXIIIM :hug: :heart: :wub:

haha its alright, i'd hate me too! :p

thanks for all the pics.. :blush:

Ale in Mexico city with me!!! :blush:

I met her with another 2 fans, and I have to say that she is the most AMAZING person!!! so natural, kind and BEAUTIFUL! really I dont have words to let u know how BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT she is!!!!!

and also writte to us in the AAOF Im so happy!!!...

there is her autograph for me and one of my presents that I give to her...a draw I made :heart:

post-33223-1252085729_thumb.jpg

post-33223-1252085744_thumb.jpg

post-33223-1252085756_thumb.jpg

post-33223-1252085773_thumb.jpg