Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

i will not reveal my sources!  hahah... but this picture tells us a lot, doesn't it? (i think for ana b fans it says even more though):

23874796mb.th.jpg

ale, ana, malu, and helly on vacation in bali, indonesia.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya it tells me anab wears white undies

Guest Lullaby

April 5, 2005: Alessandra Ambrosio leaving the WB Morning Show, after promoting Victoria Secret's book Sexy Volume 3: A Tribute to A Decade of Sexy Swimwear.

post-263-1116622561_thumb.jpg post-263-1116622590_thumb.jpg

Guest Lullaby
thank you Lullaby.If you don't mind could you please post the pics from patrickmcmullan.com ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those are from Patrick McMullan. :laugh: But I see that there are more and I will post those.

Guest Lullaby

More from the same event. I didn't see the one of her and Marcelo kissing. :blink: If you point me to it, I'll get it.

post-263-1117486924_thumb.jpg post-263-1117486975_thumb.jpg post-263-1117487008_thumb.jpg

post-263-1117487043_thumb.jpg post-263-1117487069_thumb.jpg post-263-1117487122_thumb.jpg

Guest Lullaby
check the patrickmcmullan.com...Btw Lullaby did you see any pic leo ,ana and ale in hampton where they are dancing?What is leo doing with two of them thats interesting...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, none yet.