Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

One more CUTE! : :fun:

her face looks awful without makeup :yuckky:

Ummm...no comments.

With or without it looks great. Period.

no she doesn` look great, are you blind?

her body is nice even no when she is pregnant, but her face is ugly without makeup... be realistic!

Ummm...no comments.

her body is nice even no when she is pregnant, but her face is ugly without makeup... be realistic!

First off , being polite is free and never hurts. Continue to talk in that tone and youll be reported to admins. If you dont have to say anything nice or any constructive critisizm, dont say anything at all - remember the saying?:) I guess not but thats okay, cause the way one posts says more of a person who posts then about whats being said in the post.

And second, I dont think I even have to reply to such ummm 'super realistic post of yours', LOL, have a good day.

Ummm...no comments.

First off , being polite is free and never hurts. Continue to talk in that tone and youll be reported to admins. If you dont have to say anything nice or any constructive critisizm, dont say anything at all - remember the saying?:) I guess not but thats okay, cause the way one posts says more of a person who posts then about whats being said in the post.

And second, I dont think I even have to reply to such ummm 'super realistic post of yours', LOL, have a good day.

The only one who is rude is you and you will be deleted.