Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

I see that everyone's so concerned and worried with ale's (supposed) pregnancy. That's her business, if she has done that mess to herself. I'm saying this cause i honestly don't think ale is ready to be a mother and to dedicate to a child now, we all know she's a party girl. (i don't know i may be wrong.. but... hmmm no.) If she is really pregnant, then i think (actually i'm almost sure) that this pregnancy has not been planned at all. But everything happens..

Second, I think that if she really was happy and "thrilled" about this (again -supposed) pregnancy she would declared it finally and be proud of it, and not letting her true fans to guess with months whether she is preg or not, whether she looks pregnant or not, or whether her stomach is bloated or blah blah blah blah... :yuckky: If she is really ready to become a mom, it's stupid to let the fans knowing that she's pregnant by showing the belly in some 6 or 7th month...

And it's not just about what a sexy mom she will be, or what the child would look like. A kid is not just to be born, but u need to dedicate to that child and be a good parent that will raise a good person. Anyway, whatever it is (preg or no) i wish her everything good... cause i'm her fan too :hug:

you guys are watching way too much E! television with this whole baby bump mania..most women have a lower "pooch" on their stomachs thats tough to get rid of..stop being a product of american society that believes women--especially models need to be scary skinny...its not cool...not even attractive..

^ What are you talking about??? Alessandra falls outside the realm of "most women," and in all the candids I have ever seen of her, her stomach looks absolutely perfect, no sign of a bump or fat, nothing. Only now that I see these pictures is it looking to me that something is definitely up and its not just the stomach but her lower body seems different to me now. I think she is pregnant and is only delaying telling the truth for reasons known to her.

Also why isn't her staff telling us anything and why are they just saying "No Comment?" Something has to be up.

I see that everyone's so concerned and worried with ale's (supposed) pregnancy. That's her business, if she has done that mess to herself. I'm saying this cause i honestly don't think ale is ready to be a mother and to dedicate to a child now, we all know she's a party girl. (i don't know i may be wrong.. but... hmmm no.) If she is really pregnant, then i think (actually i'm almost sure) that this pregnancy has not been planned at all. But everything happens..

Second, I think that if she really was happy and "thrilled" about this (again -supposed) pregnancy she would declared it finally and be proud of it, and not letting her true fans to guess with months whether she is preg or not, whether she looks pregnant or not, or whether her stomach is bloated or blah blah blah blah... :yuckky: If she is really ready to become a mom, it's stupid to let the fans knowing that she's pregnant by showing the belly in some 6 or 7th month...

And it's not just about what a sexy mom she will be, or what the child would look like. A kid is not just to be born, but u need to dedicate to that child and be a good parent that will raise a good person. Anyway, whatever it is (preg or no) i wish her everything good... cause i'm her fan too :hug:

OWNED... Some people just got owned on a level never before seen on Bellazon....

10/10 NEW legendary thread.. <3 Such epic ownage... o.o Pheno I agree 100% with you.

In the off chance Ale is pregnant, I HIGHLY doubt she's going to be concerned with breaking the news to her "fans"... Let's face it, it's none of our f*cking business?!! Le GASP concept shocker... Ale doesn't owe us explanations, she doesn't owe us anything period, are we clear? Okies. moving on. /pets

I'd think her first priority right now would be the father of her kid, herself... close PERSONAL friends and family.... don't you think?

As for her coming out and telling her fans it's none of our f*cking business to put it perfectly bluntly.Yes we can sit here and brainstorm and make suppositions all we want but in the end it's not our bloody lives, it's hers. Just because she may possibly be thrilled or upset with whatever is happening with her life at the moment does not mean she's going to come running to a bunch of goddamn strangers that mean next to nothing to her.

Let's face it yes we're her fans... Yes she allegedly loves us... Yes we in some ways made her as big as she is today but in the end we really mean nothing to her personally. She doesn't know us by name, (except for a select few) and I highly doubt she cares to know most of us by name... especially when you state that her possible pregnancy is a mess. Oh yes remind me to tell all surprised expectant mothers; or all women who are putting on weight; that they created their mess and really they should get their sh*t together. After all the rest of the worlds opinion means oh so much right?

I wonder what is wrong with Ale being pregnant??????...that is wonderfull. How many models had their babies and still famous and even more beautiful..I don't know why some people react negative if she really is. She is 26 years old and to me it is a nice age to have a baby....but that is not the most important. I will be being her fan anyway,,soooo if she is not pregnant AMEN....but if she is congralulations ALE!!!!! :wave:

OWNED... Some people just got owned on a level never before seen on Bellazon....

10/10 NEW legendary thread.. <3 Such epic ownage... o.o Pheno I agree 100% with you.

In the off chance Ale is pregnant, I HIGHLY doubt she's going to be concerned with breaking the news to her "fans"... Let's face it, it's none of our f*cking business?!! Le GASP concept shocker... Ale doesn't owe us explanations, she doesn't owe us anything period, are we clear? Okies. moving on. /pets

I'd think her first priority right now would be the father of her kid, herself... close PERSONAL friends and family.... don't you think?