Bellazon

Candids

Guest Anonymous

she is not preggers. and she has always had breast. but its the vs braws that gives it more cleavege. ale has never ever been skinny. she has always had a lil belly. and she has curves. here are some pics that shows her lil belly from the past and now....and pics of her breast lol :blush: :whistle: to me i dont think she is...and how can she be a couple of months if she dont even have a big bump!? uhhh...she doesnt. she doesnt post anything cuz she doesnt want to waist her time saying that the rummors are false. and dont u think if she was preggers she would have retired from modeling. she said it herself that when she has kids she would retired and have a normal life. then why do u think ale was doing two days ago in miami shooting for vs at the beach...becuz she is not pregnant. :whistle: anyway yeah...thats how i see it.

the third pic i think that pheo has posted her walking out of a van i think and u c like fat on her sides or whatever...i think she has had that cuz here are pics of her having that. and where she sticks her body and saying thats her fat..its not..and she said that she doesn go on diets and that she loves to eat. maybe she wants to change, just like adriana..shes like her now. buts that how i c it and believe so dont bite my head off..lol :blush:

50673_photo_mid_def_2213884_122_770lo.jpg ale2007vs2.jpg ale63.jpg vsfs1109054188pm4.jpg 1116_vs_alessandra_ambrosio_08.jpg 20071226_sas_model2.jpg alessandra13.jpg 2019344355_164d9164b0.jpg 2020141328_61540a7ebb.jpg

she is not preggers. and she has always had breast. but its the vs braws that gives it more cleavege. ale has never ever been skinny. she has always had a lil belly. and she has curves. here are some pics that shows her lil belly from the past and now....and pics of her breast lol :blush: :whistle: to me i dont think she is...and how can she be a couple of months if she dont even have a big bump!? uhhh...she doesnt. she doesnt post anything cuz she doesnt want to waist her time saying that the rummors are false. and dont u think if she was preggers she would have retired from modeling. she said it herself that when she has kids she would retired and have a normal life. then why do u think ale was doing two days ago in miami shooting for vs at the beach...becuz she is not pregnant. :whistle: anyway yeah...thats how i see it.

the third pic i think that pheo has posted her walking out of a van i think and u c like fat on her sides or whatever...i think she has had that cuz here are pics of her having that. and where she sticks her body and saying thats her fat..its not..and she said that she doesn go on diets and that she loves to eat. maybe she wants to change, just like adriana..shes like her now. buts that how i c it and believe so dont bite my head off..lol :blush: