Bellazon

Elsa vs. Candice: Which Angel has the brightest future?

Cult Icon

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which Angel is more beautiful?

2. 2. Which Angel will be a better VS model and spokesperson?

3. 3. Which Angel will last longer and have the brightest future with VS?

Candice has already peaked, while Elsa is rising in terms of popularity. Elsa is where Candice was about 4 years ago in terms of career status with VS. I predict that she will be used extensively throughout 2015-2016 to the point that people start disliking her (the way it happened with Candice).

I also don't think Candice will be with VS much longer. I honestly think she will leave within the next 3 years.

^Really ?

Wow that's an interesting point of view because I don't think that at all.

Candice always had that wow factor since her beginning years, Elsa never had till now.

Elsa is going to get bigger without a doubt I think, but still different from Candice.

Candice has already peaked, while Elsa is rising in terms of popularity. Elsa is where Candice was about 4 years ago in terms of career status with VS. I predict that she will be used extensively throughout 2015-2016 to the point that people start disliking her (the way it happened with Candice).

I also don't think Candice will be with VS much longer. I honestly think she will leave within the next 3 years.

I agree with most of this. But I don't think Elsa will be that overused because VS seems to be distributing things better these days, 2014 was a good year in terms of spotlight for the girls and everyone got their turn to shine so hopefully 2015 will be the same and no one will get sick of anyone.

Also, add the fact that while they are the same age Elsa looks a lot younger which, I told Pretty the day of the show that Elsa is 26 and she thought i was kidding. Which means Elsa more likely to stay with VS for another five years, probably by that time Alessandra and Adriana will (hopefully!) be gone which means VS will be in need of a new #1 girl and I honestly don't think Candice (or Behati, Lily and Karlie for that matter) will be around that much longer. A huge part of being a model is aging and Elsa is doing it flawlessly, same can't be said about the others.

And last but not least, Elsa is a great spokesperson which is something VS desperately needed these days because all the current Angels except Lily are cringe worthy whenever they speak.

I agree with most of this. But I don't think Elsa will be that overused because VS seems to be distributing things better these days, 2014 was a good year in terms of spotlight for the girls and everyone got their turn to shine so hopefully 2015 will be the same and no one will get sick of anyone.

Also, add the fact that while they are the same age Elsa looks a lot younger which, I told Pretty the day of the show that Elsa is 26 and she thought i was kidding. Which means Elsa more likely to stay with VS for another five years, probably by that time Alessandra and Adriana will (hopefully!) be gone which means VS will be in need of a new #1 girl and I honestly don't think Candice (or Behati, Lily and Karlie for that matter) will be around that much longer. A huge part of being a model is aging and Elsa is doing it flawlessly, same can't be said about the others.

And last but not least, Elsa is a great spokesperson which is something VS desperately needed these days because all the current Angels except Lily are cringe worthy whenever they speak.

Holy shit, Elsa is 26?!?! Damn, I would have never guessed that! I honestly thought she was around 21/22.

Once Adriana and Ale leave, I can't think of any model who will take that #1 spot. VS thought it could be Candice, but Candice has already peaked. Behati is definitely being lined up for that #1 spot, but again, I think she will eventually peak the way Candice did. 

2015 will definitely be Behati's year. They wouldn't have her opening the show if they didn't have something big planned for her.

You're comparing a new Angel to Candice who clearly has been promoted to be the "next Adriana Lima" of Victoria's Secret. Talking about future here, of all Angels, Candice's seems to be the most promising

Candice, next Adriana? Nooo way

I voted for Candice for all 3.  I have generally seen less of Elsa. 

In terms of beauty, Elsa does better in editorials and in 'still life'.  But Candice looks better in various natural expressions and live.  She models sexy better.

Both women could be much better spokespersons, and generally talk about the vapid so I don't really know........Candice's voice however, is more elegant and memorable.

Which one will last longer?  I think Candice will edge out Elsa, but I can see them potentially being the new duo to replace Adriana-Alessandra's duo-ship, which is at the point of self-parody..... Both women should have the broadest appeal.  I can't think of anybody who would find either objectively unattractive for some reason.

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...