Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

The decline of Leo's girls is amazing. Literally every model he dates is a downgrade of the previous.

He started with Gisele...then Bar Refaeli, Anne V, Erin Heatherton, Toni Garrn, and now... Kelly Rohrbach.

The decline of Leo's girls is amazing. Literally every model he dates is a downgrade of the previous.

He started with Gisele...then Bar Refaeli, Anne V, Erin Heatherton, Toni Garrn, and now... Kelly Rohrbach.

Not only that, but hasn't every girl bar Gisele seen her career take a bit of a dive post-Leo?

^His face/body was never what he was about. He literally gives 0 fucks about how he looks. Hes never been a body builder, hes always just been a regular guy with more meat on his bones. I personally find current Leo way better looking than prettyboy titanic leo, hes much manlier. :drool:

leonardo_dicaprio_more_than_a_pretty_fac.jpg

Also he never dated Anne V.

Leo fan over and out :D

I love Leo as an actor. He´s one of a kind and (for me) it doesn´t absolutely matter how he looks or who he dates as long as he continues acting the way he does now. His films are brilliant. They could put HIM on the cover of SI!

:gocho: