Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Hailey's gone up about 400k in three days

She's only at ~190k followers on instagram and to my knowledge she was only at about ~130k previously. Maybe you mean 40k? I only know because I checked her follower count this morning. I expected (and was hoping) to see a much bigger surge after getting the cover, but I guess not. Maybe she just got lost in all the Ashley/Ronda hype :(

I posted the girl's IG following before the TV thing, i will update it once i'm back from work.

Thanks for the scans Pretty & Pheno. I like some of the pictures but i think last year was just better. Yu and Ruven are just awful, both of them need to never come near SI again. 

Just now, Baby.Jude9 said:

She's only at ~190k followers on instagram and to my knowledge she was only at about ~130k previously. Maybe you mean 40k? I only know because I checked her follower count this morning. I expected (and was hoping) to see a much bigger surge after getting the cover, but I guess not. Maybe she just got lost in all the Ashley/Ronda hype :(

That extra 0 :rofl: . Yeah it's 40k

2 hours ago, J.. said:

How old is Hannah D? She certainly looked older than Lily or Irina last night...

Depends on whether we're talking Kate Bock years or actual years. Anyone want to guess Sam's age as well? That face should make for an easy transition from SI to Real Housewives. 

Just now, PinkCouture said:

Considering the amount of retouching in the issue, here are the back and inside-back cover:

DRixP08B.jpg 6WBd5ZIx.jpg

The back cover has 11 errors

:rofl: That's what happens when you put together a magazine the night before it's supposed to come out

I love that her bikini top doesn't connect to anything + free floating leg + ghostly hand + random hair + handbag handle :rofl:  I'm sure Snickers is pleased.

..... edit: however after relooking at the ad, it makes sense and it's clever.

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

:rofl: That's what happens when you put together a magazine the night before it's supposed to come out.

I love that her bikini top doesn't connect to anything + free floating leg + ghostly hand + random hair + handbag handle :rofl:  I'm sure Snickers is pleased.

+ bellybutton.

errors:

1. hand on shoulder

2. floating hair

3. half necklace

4. split backdrop

5. missing handbag

6. missing knee

7. toes

8. foot

9.  Mole

10.  swimsuit bottom