Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Finally had the time to see all the pictures! Thank you pretty for posting them once again

Hailey - She looks good, her body is definitely a lot better this time. However her poses are just too repetitive for my taste, i still think she was one of the best this year tho.
Nina - she was my favorite, she's just the perfect SI girl. I just wish they hadn't retouched her so much, overall I'm just not a fan of the photographer on this location, I don't think he was too great with anyone.
Chanel - Really improved since her first year, she's growing on me these days and I just love the hair.
Gigi - Looks way way better than last year but Yu fucked up with the coloring once again. She's okay, I just don't think SI is her best thing, but she does look good this time around and she got some of the best swimsuits and she does have a great body. I doubt she'll be back next year but if she does I hope she doesn't get Yu again.
Chrissy - WINNER. Anyone who lets people put jewels in their ladyparts wins it for me, Chrissy is love and everyone needs to deal #ChrissyTeigen2017
Barbara - I love her, she has just such a beautiful face and I also like her body a lot, I hope this is a comeback for her. She got some really unflattering swimsuits tho o.o. She's my favorite rookie but I think the other four are horrid so that's not saying much lol. I hope she's back next year.
Hannah F - One of the best this year, she's so underrated tbh. Amazing body, amazing face, great posing. Hope she ends up getting the cover eventually, I love her, top 3 this year for me.
Lily - She needs to go, it's VS catalog and it's not what i want to see in SI for sure. Hopefully this is the last we see of her. Never got her appeal and never will.
Erin - I won't comment on the hair because I did already :rofl: but meh body, one facial expression that comes with lifeless eyes. Needs to go
Irina - BOOM! My #3 this year, girlfriend is bringing her A-game for her 10th year, this is easily the best she's looked since her cover. However, she needs to go already 10 years is enough for me. Hopefully she'll leave like this in a high note and not with forgetable shoot next year.
Bo Krsmanovia - Great body, horrid face. She's just dead to me, my new Jessica Gomes yall!
Hannah D - Another victim of Yu, great body (was before the boob job but oh well) and I love her face and posing but Yu fucked her up with bad lighting and retouching.
Kelly Rohbach - Needs to never do SI again. Her face is horrid, her body is just average and can't pose.
Samantha Hoopes - Better than i expected but still don't like her, she was blessed with a great photographer but her face still has no salvation
Tanya - Easily one of the worst things that has happened to this magazine in recent years, her body has no shape whatsoever, she screams russian call girl to me and just yikes, honestly. MJ has made stupid choices but this one takes the cake o.o
Rose Bertram - I wish she hadn't been stuck with Yu again because I feel like because of him she doesn't photograph as well as she could. I still love her, she has an amazing body and I adore her smile. Probably my top 5
Emily D - I just love her and I think this year is her best one yet, her body looks a lot better and I love her face, she also has great posing and she got really pretty swimsuits. Me approves
Robyn - Looks better than last year but I still don't like her, imma have to pass on her.
Sofia - YAWN. Great body, average face and boring posing. Don't love her, don't hate her. I do like her smile a lot.
Kate - Easily her best year, by far, she looks amazing. One of the standouts for me.
Ashley - As much as I appreciate SI trying to be more diverse, I cannot come to like her at all. She just doesn't do it for me, I find her face very average and not even a good model.

The winner: Chrissy and her bejeweled vagina
The good: Nina, Barbara, Hailey, Irina, Hannah F
The bad: Kelly, Bo and Lily
The people who needs to be fired: MJ Day, Yu Tsai, Tanya and Ashley.

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

Contributing to things Erin looks like, I actually did this while at work so yall better appreciate my effort :rofl: 

And my personal favorite and first one that came to my mind ... Dee Snider

4 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

DEE SNIDER!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

(80's hair metal is actually an endless source for Erin's look alikes :ninja: )

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

I saw her and I could think was DEE SNIDER! :rofl:  My inner 80s person is fucking loving this! Thanks daddy for all the great 80s rock you made me hear and love.

I'm in the S.M.F.F.O.T.S club.

As far as the athletes, I'm very, very happy. I've always had a crush on both Caroline and Lindsey, and they didn't disappoint. I love that they're both kinda shy, but went for it with bodypaint anyway. Because it's SI and that means something! (Or used to, anyway).

Ronda was much better than I expected.

Here my my first ever review in this thread, and is short.... as I agree with everything Clauds said:

LOVED: Nina Agdal (there are several pictures that deserved to be the cover), Hanna F., Irina Shayk, Kate Bock, & Emily Didonato.

LIKED: Hailey Clauson, Chanel Iman, Chrissy Teigen, Hanna Davis, Samantha H., & Sofia Resing.

MEH: Ashley Graham, Gigi Hadid, Bo Krsmanovic, Barbara (not sure if I like her pics, or not), Kelly R. & Rose Bertram.

NEED TO GO: Lily Aldridge (this is no VS, Lily), Erin H. (dat hair, and dat tan.... at least, have to go), Tanya M. & Robyn Lawley.

Ruven's pictures were the best ones... James and Ben did a great job, but Yu needs to go ASAP.

SI 2016, My Review ...

Overal, the shoot are bad, the videos are GREAT (a strong point for SI) the locations are good, and the James Macari did a good job (!!!). Ben Watts too. Yu=Yu and Ruven Afanador = nope :D Some swimsuits are cool, especially the classical ones, the others are LOL ...

Hailey: Not bad, i have nothing to say particulary...

Ronda: Pretty cool !

Ashley: "What are you doing here ?!" 

Irina: I know you...nope...

Chrissy: She looks like Gary Coleman...

Nina: Body on point ...

Chanel: I prefer Lacoste :D 

Gigi: Ellen Pompeo ? 

Hannah Ferguson: Perfect ! Everything i expect from SI ! She slays the issue ! I wanted her as the cover girl, i confirm ! I hope she will be the one next time. Just wonderful !!!

Lily: She never convinced me with SI ...

Erin: Some shots are cool, the rest i prefer to forget it :D 

Lindsey: Some of her shoot are my faves for this year !

Bo: A real scam IMO...She seems sexy, but she just looks stupid in the end ...

Barbara: Not a fan ...But after SI, i am now a FAN. Her face is to die for, she's so charming...She really know how to seduce the camera...She's FUN. And her body is ...hmmm ...i love it !! I hope she will be there next time again, and for long time then. She could've done the cover too. I give you my vote.

Kelly: NON ! 

Samantha: What can i say, she got me. I like her, she's hot, her best shoot with SI ! I hope one day she will leave her "cheap whore style" for something classier, she deserves it !

Tanya: I miss Genevieve SO MUCH :cry: 

Rose: NAUGHTY, i love her ! 

Emily Didonato: Her best shoot so far with SI !

Caroline: Ok

Robyn: Running gag

Sofia: I hope to see you next time again ! Charming ...

Kate: Classical SI, i love it, one of my favorite shoot for this issue !!

Model Search:  I LOVE YOU DANI :w00t:

Side Note, i really like the new SI site and SwimDaily.

I haven't looked at the pictures in depth, but here are my first impressions:

I love that Hailey got the cover. She's stunning. Wish she had a bikini top on, though. I mean, it is the Swimsuit Issue, after all - not Maxim or Playboy. I also wish her hair wasn't dyed so light. I think darker blonde brings out her features more and makes her look more unique.

Erin's hair...wow. It's nice that SI likes to use the girls' natural hair texture, but that just looked terrible.

Ashley Graham is stunning. As someone said earlier, it's unusual for a girl that big to still have a slim face. She's a rare type in that she's just bigger boned - she isn't flabby, and she has a pretty tight stomach. She's naturally thick, but not fat.

Ronda - I don't find her pretty, but she's a famous athlete, so it makes sense she's in Sports Illustrated.

Barbara - It's refreshing that she's so soft, but at the same time, she kind of just looks sloppy. It's interesting that she doesn't have a stereotypical swimsuit model's body, but still looks feminine due to her chubbier thighs and soft stomach. As I said, a refreshing look (yet also kind of sloppy).

Robin Lawley - I always find this girl stunning. Also, she barely looks like a plus-sized model anymore.

I hope  Dani wins the model search contest. She's so cute and obviously has a sexy body. That Caroline girl is really pretty, too - I just don't know who she is. Not into Megan Williams' face.

Most of all, I'm glad Gigi didn't get the cover. :D