Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

The comments on Ashley's cover ................... Is it bad that I'm enjoying it so much?:rofl:  Also Hailey's cover was posted last and has more likes than the other two already, sorry MJ but Hailey is still going to sell better.

All of Ashley's preview pics on the website actually look pretty good.  i'm not a fan of gimmicks or stunt casting, but I can't complain that they haven't made her look like an SI girl.  Gotta say none of the covers are overwhelming.  I'm fine with Hailey, but hate the whole hand over nipple thing.  Would've preferred if she had just worn the bikini top. Hopefully the inside is all good.

So once again we pretty much nailed all the models and locations, we missed Caroline and Mia from the MS and we got Nicole Meyer wrongly ID but other than that we pretty much killed it once again with locations, models and photographers!

Good work yall @jj3 @Prettyphile @ILUVAdrianaLima @MarVS and everyone else involved!

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

o.O They can't just embrace their bodies without making a public declaration about it? 

They also JUST embrace them as long as they come in white.