Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Who's the second to last girl, Clauds? 

I'm really only excited for Rose, Hailey and Hannah D. Happy that Gigi and Erin are back, but not expecting a lot, especially from Erin. Ready for Emily D and Chanel, Samantha to have their last hurrah's. 

18 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Who's the second to last girl, Clauds? 

I'm really only excited for Rose, Hailey and Hannah D. Happy that Gigi and Erin are back, but not expecting a lot, especially from Erin. Ready for Emily D and Chanel, Samantha to have their last hurrah's. 

Tanya Mityushina :) 

not excited for the lineup and I doubt it will be classy taking into account the amount of horrible swimsuits that we saw. I'd say it can be the tackiest ahaha

I'm excited to see Lily, Hannah F, curious to see Barbara

Daniela, Hannah... Curious about Barbara and Rose (this year again...), ok Sam as well :D but otherwise...not really crazy...I expected Nicole or Xenia to be in...

Now, i only wait Brooke Buchanan to become a rookie, maybe in 2017, hopefuly ! 

Is not just the nose tho I personally dislike her face in almost all of the unretouched pictures of her I've seen, I just don't get Tanya at all, I can forgive an ugly/weird nose (Bella Hadid, Danielle Knudson, Dani Lopez, Rosie HW, etc) but something about Tanya is just so off to me, I don't understand her appeal at all. It's a matter of taste :idk: