Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

Any news on Rose and Genevieve? I remember MJ saying in a video that last year they were considering putting a body painted photo on the cover and of all the girls I figured they meant either Rose or Genevieve. It would be strange for them to consider a girl for a cover one year and then drop her to next. Alternatively, they could have been referring to Erin or Hailey and we know Erin is back and her body is looking better in my opinion. 

^ I was just about to say. Something about this shoot seems really off to me and doesn't seem like your typical SI shoot. I'm starting to think more and more MJ is fucking us over with one of those model search things.

Those things are obviously rigged though and the winning girl is just someone they want for the magazine anyway. It's really just a publicity stunt. Out of the girls we've seen so far, I really hope they pick Daniela, and out of the girls they could still possible have to pick... I still kind of hope it's Daniela.

^ So far we've seen 4 girls. Iirc, last time they did a model search they had 8-9 girls; a little bit larger than your typical rookie class. Like I said the whole thing is just a publicity stunt and is aggravatingly extra. I can't believe I have to deal with MJs bullshit yet again :rofl:

Edit: never mind, there were way more girls than I remember. Doesn't make it any less annoying.