Bellazon

2016 SI Swimsuit

christine

^ But who knows, maybe it could be SI :whistle:

^ Even if it was Bregje? :whistle: :D

I actually couldn´t care less for who Bregje dates :)

^ I wish more would think like you :D

I´m sure the mods would have to erase at least 60% less conversations in such case :D

I'm interested in the trend of Si and VS models crossing over.

Would love to see Lais and Elsa in SI. Also some of the newer girls like Nadine, Jac, and Jasmine would be great. This will help raise their profiles for both SI and VS alike.

the Models that have done VS that I want too see in SI is Kelly Gale, Shanina Shaik, Palvin, Jojo

& Jac. I also wanna see Daniela Lopez Osorio, Sandra Kubicka, Bojana Krsmovic, & Candice Boucher. SI please bring back Michelle Vawer, Bregje Heinen, Julie Ordon, Esti Ginzburg, Alyssa Miller, & Kim Cloutier. the rookies that I want to see back is Solveig & Erin

I would like to see at leats one of these models in SI: Blanca Padilla, Daniela Braga, Elsa Hosk, Monika Jagaciak, Lana Zakocela, Luma Grothe, Edita V., Taylor Hill or Xenia Deli. But I'm afraid they'll pick someone like Kelly R...

i wasn't familiar with stella maxwell, but a quick google image search shows that she's basically kelly rohrbach without the body.  so...why would she be in SI?  is she dating a famous musician or athlete?