Bellazon

FIND OUT

Lyla

She's a young actress the first TV show she was on she was young. Like 12. And then she had her own show when she was about 16-18. She wasn't a main character at all on the first show but it was popular when it came out. Most people forget she was even on it because they recast the character. And now she is very close to A list status.

^ Good guess!!! :yes: I love New York. She is PURE TV GOLD!!! :rofl:

I used to love Vh1 before the Basketball Wives era. :D

One of the contestants on Megan Wants a Millionaire killed his ex-wife while the show was airing and VH1 had to scrap that show and 2 competition shows (with Vh1 peeps)  that he was part of (they later aired one of them).  I heard they then tried to class up their lineup... and we got Basketball Wives. <_<

Shailene Woodley. Yeah, books made it pretty obvious.

Yep and if anyone was wondering the first hit show she was on for a bit was The OC. She played Marisa's younger sister in the first two seasons before they recast her role.

Jay-Z?

EDIT: Darn it...I should have known! :pinch:

Hey!  I didn't even think about him.  But yeah... he doesn't quite fit the puzzle.

Shailene Woodley. Yeah, books made it pretty obvious.

Yep and if anyone was wondering the first hit show she was on for a bit was The OC. She played Marisa's younger sister in the first two seasons before they recast her role.

Yes, I realized that after I looked her up on wikipedia.