Bellazon

I hate...

Lyla

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SuperG.Girl said:

I hate guys wearing a black suit, with a black shirt .............with a black tie :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Really? :D I love that look. At least Sean Penn did it right at the Oscars one year.

I hate forgetting my key and having to stand in the cold at night for an hour waiting for the security to come unlock the door.

16 hours ago, Sanni said:

Really? :D I love that look. At least Sean Penn did it right at the Oscars one year.

Really .......... and Sean Penn is the worse of them all :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Check him out: 

V1yoYL2W_o.jpg

he's not only wearing a black suit with a black shirt and a black tie :banghead:  he wears a striped tie ....... black strips on black background adding one more black texture :banghead::banghead: and on top of that he wears a tuxedo like suitcoat with satin lapels ...... adding one more black texture :banghead::banghead: and on top of that he is unbuttoned, using the wrong knot with the wrong collar and his tie doesn't sit straight :banghead::banghead:thanks god his all black date doesn't wear dark lipstick and dark nail polish :banghead::banghead::banghead: ..... let aside he's old and ugly as fuck :banghead::banghead:

I think I'll send my apprentice to give him some styling lessons :shifty: 

On 19/03/2018 at 4:33 PM, SuperG.Girl said:

I think I'll send my apprentice to give him some styling lessons :shifty: 

Oh, by any chance, is your apprentice this guy? :shifty: 

Darth.jpeg

He wears a black cape, a black armor, black jumpsuit and a black helmet. On this picture, you can see him cursing his tailor:

"No, I am your customer", he says. "Give me a refund..." (and he does deserve a refund :rofl:)

9 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Oh, by any chance, is your apprentice this guy? :shifty: 

Darth.jpeg

He wears a black cape, a black armor, black jumpsuit and a black helmet. On this picture, you can see him cursing his tailor:

"No, I am your customer", he says. "Give me a refund..." (and he does deserve a refund :rofl:)

:rofl::rofl::rofl: 

5 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Denzel was sexy

Then he had to put these ugly fake teeth

Now all I see is a bathroom sink in his mouth

Denzel is attractive to straight men (in a primal way) when he played that role.  

I like this couple

blacked.jpg:rofl: