Bellazon

The Dark Knight (2008)

mylovelyangel

• 2 weeks later...

During a recent interview with Christian Bale, The Star Ledger found out from the actor that there is a big possibilty for a third film in the Batman Begins franchise, which would follow-up next year's The Dark Knight...

"The script leaves room for a very interesting follow-up, too," Bale says of the potential for a third film. I think we could take it somewhere else."

The second film in the series, The Dark Knight, hits theaters July 18th, 2008.

Too bad Katie Holmes won't be back. A lot of people knocked her, but I think she did a pretty good job in the film, and even though she wasn't an original character from the franchise, I thought her role was pretty cool. And she's a major cutie.

• 2 weeks later...

Dark Knight Teaser Debuts in Two Weeks!

Source: Superhero Hype! July 13, 2007

There have been rumors circulating around the normal internet circles that Warner Bros. won't have anything related to the Batman sequel The Dark Knight ready to go for the San Diego Comic-Con.

Well, guess what? That isn't so.

Superhero Hype! has just received confirmation from one of our most reliable sources that Warner Bros. plans on debuting a teaser in front of some screenings of 20th Century Fox's The Simpsons Movie on July 27, which just so happens to be the same day as the Warner Bros. panel at Comic-Con in San Diego. Don't be too surprised if they decide to spring an unannounced premiere of the teaser for The Dark Knight sometime during that 10:30 AM panel. Stay tuned to Superhero Hype! to find out more about this teaser, and remember where you heard it first!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lol, I can't wait to watch it! They filmed some of it in Hong Kong so hopefully the scenes are going to look stunning. They filmed a lot of it in a place called the Cardington Hangers just outside of the town where I live. I found out after the filmed it! Lol, could have stalked Christian everyday :p