Bellazon

2014 Fantasy Bra prospect choices.

ILUVAdrianaLima

Who do you think will get this year’s Fantasy Bra…  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your 2014 FB choice.

I'm still thinking Doutzen has a shot. I know she was pregnant but they could've pushed back shooting the FB from the ususal time they shoot it to give her a chance at wearing it. It will be great as they always like to see how a VS girl snaps back into shape after the baby. And press from FB will sure help that. If not her I think Adriana might get it again.

I don't even care. I'm just waiting for the shitstorm that will ensue when it isn't Doutzen. It's just impossible and nobody seems to be thinking this out. I'm sorry to burst your bubbles. :-/ She gave birth late July, the week after that is when VS shot the Christmas stuff and hopefully the FB which is what they usually do and Doutzen was not there. She spent like a month and a half in Holland. I doubt they pushed back the making of two volumes of a Christmas catalogue, that has its own deadline that needs to be met, for her. I would be so surprised.

I'm still thinking Doutzen has a shot. I know she was pregnant but they could've pushed back shooting the FB from the ususal time they shoot it to give her a chance at wearing it. It will be great as they always like to see how a VS girl snaps back into shape after the baby. And press from FB will sure help that. If not her I think Adriana might get it again.

I'm feeling this too. Doutzen was back in shape basically the same day she gave birth. :rofl: 

If not her I'm thinking Behati!

I don't even care. I'm just waiting for the shitstorm that will ensue when it isn't Doutzen. It's just impossible. She gave birth late July, the week after that is when VS shot the Christmas stuff and hopefully the FB which is what they usually do and Doutzen was not there. She spent like a month and a half in Holland. I doubt they pushed back the making of two volumes of a Christmas catalogue, that has its own deadline that needs to be met, for her. I would be so surprised.

Haha I doubt anyone cares anymore. I don't think there will be a shitstorm. We expect nothing from VS.

I don't even care. I'm just waiting for the shitstorm that will ensue when it isn't Doutzen. It's just impossible. She gave birth late July, the week after that is when VS shot the Christmas stuff and hopefully the FB which is what they usually do and Doutzen was not there. She spent like a month and a half in Holland. I doubt they pushed back the making of two volumes of a Christmas catalogue, that has its own deadline that needs to be met, for her. I would be so surprised.

Haha I doubt anyone cares anymore. I don't think there will be a shitstorm. We expect nothing from VS.

The stuff that I've seen on Twitter/IG/tFS/here leads me to believe otherwise. People are going so hard. :rofl:

The stuff that I've seen on Twitter/IG/tFS/here leads me to believe otherwise. People are going so hard. :rofl:

Hahaha I have to check these out.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'm crossing Behati off my list. She was a strong contender at the beginning, but she wasn't around the week they shot at the mansions. However, I thought okay, she did shoot the week before her wedding (as did Adriana/everyone in the Scandalous shoot), so maybe she did it then, but those are the pics that came out Vol. 1. I think it's between Lily/Adriana. I think July 24th was day they shot it. Let's see.

Happy Hunger Games! May the odds be ever in your favor! (except if you are completely delusional: ie: thinking Doutzen got it, thinking there are two FB's, not thinking Kendall is a possibility)