Bellazon

YOU ASKED FOR IT

Rhett

hey! my screen name is lazy for a reason... hell, half the time I don't even capitalize my letters...that should explain a little. And seriously, we want to answer questions that are either really sweet, or totally imaginative, or just plain good.

hey! my screen name is lazy for a reason... hell, half the time I don't even capitalize my letters...that should explain a little. And seriously, we want to answer questions that are either really sweet, or totally imaginative, or just plain good.

dotsqv6.gif

alright, you have managed to answer one of the FIFTEEN questions put to you in this thread (yes i counted). I guess all the people who suppourted your idea and voted yes in your poll just dont ask cool enough questions. Or looking at it in another way maybe its not the questions its the people who are supposed to be giving answers. So heres a noodle scratcher... why did you create this thread in the first place?

ok QUESTION:

i'm looking for a website and i just remember a few things about it, but it was hilarious so it would be great if you know it or have heard of it and could tell me the url. what's the url to the website from which i remember the following things?

it was built up like a blog.

as far as i remember did it have a black background and letters in yellow.

the author of the texts was some crazy dude who had weird but funny and sometimes correct argumentations.

one i remember was about the fact that now adays every black person is being called an afro-american and that it would be a stupid thing because there are black persons that aren't even from africa neither from america!

help please!

Just a second - a second question answered!

Fair reader Tinky asks, "what do men NEED?"

lazy01001

In response to fair Tinky's question "What do men need", The Scoundrel and I have ruminated upon a few different views on the subject, and given them a closer look. While this is seemingly a very answerable question, there are no absolutes... but I

Edited by lazy01001

When we take on a question, you can be sure that it will be answered to it's fullest! The painstaking process begins by selecting a question. Next we ponder said question until exhaustion, or until we see something shiny or a butterfly. Next we pick different angles to handle the question in question... We then spend countless hour/minutes/moments researching the material at hand. After we feel we are learned enough about the subject, we go on to the task of pouring out our almost other worldy wisdom into a readable and understandible format for our average readers. We spit new ideas and post inquiries to eachother often, collaborating our insidiously awesome information into one big honkin post for all of you to suffer through, sometimes taking up to 5 whole mintes to read! Ohh woe is you, the poor reader, being forcefed our genius. Be happy though, when I was a kid, they used to tie us up for this type of thing. :ninja:

ok QUESTION:

i'm looking for a website and i just remember a few things about it, but it was hilarious so it would be great if you know it or have heard of it and could tell me the url. what's the url to the website from which i remember the following things?

it was built up like a blog.

as far as i remember did it have a black background and letters in yellow.

the author of the texts was some crazy dude who had weird but funny and sometimes correct argumentations.

one i remember was about the fact that now adays every black person is being called an afro-american and that it would be a stupid thing because there are black persons that aren't even from africa neither from america!

help please!

You talking about Maddox's site. That page was GOLD! well it used to be...

The Best Page In The Universe