Bellazon

YOU ASKED FOR IT

Rhett

One question... How is this not a blatant rip off of the ol' Ask SamEyeYam thread?! I DEMAND ROYALTIES! I'LL SUE THE PANTS OFF OF ALL OF YOU! Except for Ed. No one wants to see him pantsless...

I told them it was a rip off but they never believed me...and you're right...you don't want to see me without pants on :o I have things down there no one has ever even imagined, let alone seen :ninja:

I'm sure there are others that have tried this shtick, but if we could be bothered to actually look, that might sap some of lazy's energy, and knock us down to one question per annum. or one queery per anus. or something.

Even the thought of going to a thread that I have to FIND...MYSELF!! makes me very tired... And Sam, didn't mean to swipe all your glory...but it was so easy!

Ahaha, awesome, SS liked his answer. I had no doubts, I knew you would see the light.

Now that he's out of the equation, we can conquer all we survey! Not that he really impeeded us to begin with, but I feel better now...for some reason. And my fucking RF gun is pissing me off so bad... I swear we need allllll new equipment at my work...

If by agreeing that originality is dead, I have admitted that I am indeed unoriginal, then you sir are as well, as you were the one to state originality is dead...

The harrassment or flaming of members and mods is NOT allowed on this board