Bellazon

YOU ASKED FOR IT

Rhett

Here it is. You demanded it (most of you did, and those that didn't, you're reading this anyway, so put a cork in it). Prepare to be enlightened, edified, mystified and sanctified, not necessarily in that order.

ASK ANY QUESTION, GET AN ANSWER THAT WILL BEND YOUR NOODLE. Sure, there's ask.com and wikipedia and IMDB and German fanboy sites for Hasselhoff... but they are all about to become irrelevant.

Without further ado (unless you consider a FAQ to be 'ado'), Rhett and lazy present, YOU ASKED FOR IT.

The FAQ

1. What is this? What does it look like? We answer questions here! And since you asked that one, you can just go march right to the back of the line. Remember what Mr. Garrison says, 'there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.'

2. OOOO Pick me! Pick me! They say the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Well, the age of greasers is over. Get a job, and a haircut, slacker! And put your arm down until you learn better personal hygiene.

3. The above item isn't a question... doesn't that mean you're not really qualified to answer important questions? Who died and made you lord of post format? That's minus one for asking a stupid question, and another minus one for trying to out-wise the wiseasses.

4. Why haven't you answered my question yet???? Because you used too much punctuation. Which is still better than not enough, however. But the real answer is that we won't answer all questions, just as many as we can, in order of how much they pique us.

5. How long does it take you idiots to answer my question? I don't know, I'll try and find two idiots and ask them. For us, we don't answer questions when Rhett is working, or lazy is not working. Yes, it's a yin/yang thing.

6. OMG! U GUYS R SO HOT, AND YOU CRACK WISE drooldroolwubhugdrool!!! Yes, we already know that. Take a number, the line is already around the block.

And now... please post your questions, they will be answered in a completely subjective and unfair order.

What happens when an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object?

How often do you two create a thread proposing you create a new thread? Should Everyone be doing this?

How does television work? (both the set itself and the way they manage to squeeze John Candy thru those tiny little wires every time uncle buck is played on TV1)

5. How long does it take to idiots to answer my question? I don't know, I'll try and find two idiots and ask them. For us, we don't answer questions when Rhett is working, or lazy is not working. Yes, it's a yin/yang thing.

you spelled "to" wrong. I think you meant "two" idiots.

Remember what Mr. Garrison says, 'there are no stupid questions, just stupid people.'

That's minus one for asking a stupid question

If you can't figure out the question, then this thread shall forever be tainted by the sounds of Celine Dion *uploads tracks in anticipation*

Question, The First!

Fair reader Adrianas Llama asks, "What happens when an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object?"

Ah, yes the old doubly-negating axioms, the omnipotence paradox. The simple answer is that the answer is too dependent on other factors. If this were to take place in a vacuum, where the laws of physics didn