Bellazon

OMG FACTS

jj3

On 7/19/2018 at 3:54 AM, Cult Icon said:

Christy  is more beautiful than 

757541-800w.thumb.jpg.f6da5d8028721116f37a17ae36ee6cda.jpg

she told me, many moons ago!

Lol! I am not.

And you will never have me telling I am more beautiful than another woman.

It's not the way my brain works (fact)

2 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

Lol! I am not.

And you will never have me telling I am more beautiful than another woman.

It's not the way my brain works (fact)

You're right, I exaggerated ..you didn't say that :excl:😛

You were complaining that she wasn't pretty enough for a French model.  You said that you were about as pretty as her. 

12 hours ago, frenchkiki said:

No I never said that.

She is prettier than me but she is not model material.

You did! Then shortly later, you wore your headshot as your avatar and I silently agreed with you.  This was several years ago.  Maybe you've just grown more hummmmble.  

Christy the hummmmble

A Huge Lake Of Liquid Water Has Been Found On Mars

For decades we have searched for water on Mars, and we’ve found very little, either in the form of trickles on the surface or frozen as ice. But an incredible new discovery may change everything.

Reported in the journal Science, researchers led by Dr Roberto Orosei from the National Institute of Astrophysics (INAF) in Rome say they have found a vast reservoir of water beneath the south pole of Mars. So vast, in fact, that it looks similar to a subglacial lake on Earth – one where life could arise.

“This is potentially the first habitat we know of on Mars,” Dr Orosei told IFLScience. “It’s the first place where microorganisms like those that exist today on Earth could survive.”

The large reservoir of water was found by a radar instrument, the Mars Advanced Radar for Subsurface and Ionosphere Sounding (MARSIS) instrument, on board ESA’s Mars Express spacecraft. The team used data collected by the spacecraft from May 2012 to December 2015.

The data showed that 1.5 kilometers (0.9 miles) below the surface, in a region called Planum Australe, there was a source of liquid water spanning about 20 kilometers (12 miles) across. The team do not know how deep this reservoir of water is, but note it is at least deeper than a few tens of centimeters, and possibly more.

:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken: 

On 7/24/2018 at 1:55 AM, Sanni said:

Camille Rowe is one of the least attractive models to have ever “graced” the VS runway. She has a horrid personality too.

Camille is great, she is more beautiful than girls like Behati IMO.... Anyway, beauty can be subjective, but why do you say she has a bad personality? :idk:

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Camille is great, she is more beautiful than girls like Behati IMO.... Anyway, beauty can be subjective, but why do you say she has a bad personality? :idk:

She’s a fan of Charles Manson:

tumblr_inline_p3lj7bmFJL1rrx178_500.png

cmanson1.jpg