Bellazon

OMG FACTS

jj3

37 minutes ago, 17 Moments of Spring said:

My brother really wanted to have it, so he ordered it everywhere here on the net, via many online shops. And today, while he didn't received anything, he found it for 15Euros less expenssive in a real shop, just next to where he lives :D 

In another hand, I played to almost every consoles so far. From the NES to the Switch today, the Megadrive, the Saturn etc, every Gameboy or DS, even the NeoGeo Pocket Color :D, and even if Nintendo consoles were not the best, i mean, the most powerful or such, i always had my best time playing with them. Nintendo really know players are kinda nostalogic, and these retro console are good for them. The virtual console on Switch will be awesome i bet also ! 

38 minutes ago, jj3 said:

In another hand, I played to almost every consoles so far. From the NES to the Switch today, the Megadrive, the Saturn etc, every Gameboy or DS, even the NeoGeo Pocket Color :D

Here the complet list lol

NES, Gameboy, SNES, Master System, Megadrive, Gamegear, Gameboy pocket, Gameboy Light, Gameboy pocket color, PS1, Saturn, N64, DreamCast, NeoGeo Pocket Color, PS2, Xbox, GameCube, DS, DS light, PS3, Wii, DSi, Xbox360, PS4, 3DS, 2DS, Switch ... And a few PC :D 

I notice now i never had or played to the WiiU or Xbox one ... 

My brother is into Emulation, but i don't like it. I have no pleasure to play if i don't pay to play the game ... I hope on the Switch they will release their catalog of old games (classics).

It was already the case in some extent on the 3DS ... 

A man in France has regained some degree of consciousness after being in a vegetative state for 15 years.

Doctors treated the 35-year-old, injured in a car accident, with an experimental therapy that involved implanting a nerve stimulator into his chest.

Within a month, he could respond to simple instructions, turning his head and following an object with his eyes.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-41397742

I've spent many days in Amish country over the summer and what struck me was how similar they all look- men and women alike look like they could be from the same family.  Very little genetic variability:

They're all thin people, with delicate bone structure and noticeably small/narrow heads.  Their heights are a bit above average but not tall.  The women are not bad looking either...

68aea4421a3e9586b5330b8b208a3179.jpg

^^

This should get you started:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish

corn.jpgcmsimg_1437860283.jpg

It's a large tract of well organized farmland with some tourist elements.  The Amish are inter-mixed with the 'normies'.  It's a beautiful place but there isn't that much to do after a weekend.  It's a good place to escape from urban/concrete hell.. although I personally prefer being near the water.

I don't envy them TBH

0bf66ed1338fe67b8c7d2a7b0311609d.jpgae75b77ac9f1556e49d34ede13669cdb.jpg

- The whole region smells of fertilizer and horse manure

-Corn appears to be the most significant crop.  There are also soybeans, sunflowers, apples, etc.  

-There are small children and youths that ride bicycles and scooters that look like they're from 1900.

-The farmers do an enormous amount of backbreaking manual labor.  I see entire families picking crops.

-There is a lack of modern equipment (due to their religion).  Large numbers of horses and oxen. 

- There are modest numbers of cattle.  Some pigs and lamb, as well.

-lots and lots of bugs!  My SUV's windshield was covered with dead bugs.  

-It's a good place to raise the mood and women like to take an enormous number of pictures.

**My personal image of the Amish- They live peaceful lives (with little ups and downs) of heavy toil.  It must be very repetitive and boring.  

• 2 weeks later...