OMG FACTS

jj3

43 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Facts!

Kiki loves men with a wide jaw & a wide chest

Got the wide jaw down.

Wide chest? I have the potential but I prefer keeping my weight down :-p

OMG Fact:

I had a tooth whitening job done years ago.  Since then, my teeth have gotten less white.

Bought Crest White Strip professional with 84 strips.  Use 4 strips at a time instead of 2 (to cover all my teeth).  8 strips for an hour, every other day

Image result for crest white strips professional

After using half the box, I can report:

Crest White Strip Professional WORKS!  My teeth are whiter!

8 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

^These too ^^ All of them

Even the ones you do at at the dentist.

how do you know?

Dentist said it was OK.  I need to get a whitening done at least once every couple of years.

how do you whiten teeth christy

About 13 million pages of declassified documents from the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) have been released online.

The records include UFO sightings and psychic experiments from the Stargate programme, which has long been of interest to conspiracy theorists.

The move came after lengthy efforts from freedom of information advocates and a lawsuit against the CIA.

The full archive is made up of almost 800,000 files.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38663522

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/search/site

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/01/2017 at 4:54 PM, 17 Moments of Spring said:

This breaks my heart :sad: I love foxes so much they're one of the most wonderful things.

I was driving on a backroad one day and two foxes were playing with each other in the ditch pretending to fight and them momma came running across the road so I waited until she got her kit's and proceeded 

My favorite 1980s supervillan:

who watches the watchmen?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38793008

Philippine police are suspending their controversial war on drugs until after the "corrupt" police force has been "cleansed".
Police Chief Ronald dela Rosa said on Monday that anti-drug units would be dissolved.
It comes after the murder of a South Korean businessman inside police headquarters. He had been kidnapped and killed by anti-drug police.
More than 7,000 people have been killed since the crackdown on drugs began.
The death toll and President Rodrigo Duterte's hardline stance against drugs have attracted intense criticism from human rights groups and Western countries, although the president continues to enjoy a high level of support among Filipinos.
Speaking on Monday, Mr Dela Rosa said Mr Duterte "told us to clean the organisation first".

• 3 weeks later...