Bellazon

Cult Icon and the Next Top Model Search

Cult Icon

Actually, I don't.............My list is however, huge and I already compiled the rest & updated my post.  There are bound to be redheads in there...Anastasia Ivanova  was my favorite this last season. :)

Meanwhile, I also accumulated several galleries of more VSFS 2014 photos.....

Off hand, do you know if you have any more redheads, Andy?

Mhmm Redheads :woot:

Ah! Kate Potter. I remember seeing her before.  Thanks, do you have more?   <3

What do you think of Iselin Steiro/Young David Bowie?

Hedvig Palm:  My galleries show that I've made no secret of how gorgeous I think she is.  I was awe-struck by her special beauty the from the first moment I saw her.  Wife material, 100%.... 

She's had a good year.

post-40981-0-1446199357-14753_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446199357-16009_thumb.jpg

Annika Krijt:  A new, very young model that Tika just identified for me.  I think she has potential.

post-40981-0-1446199357-1727_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446199357-20921_thumb.jpg

Julia Frauche-She did well this year.

post-40981-0-1446199357-21468_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446199357-22823_thumb.jpg

Juliana Schurig- Gorgeous profile and height.

post-40981-0-1446199357-24061_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446199357-24747_thumb.jpg

Jean Campbell- Has a unique look, as if from a fairy tale or fantasy world..

post-40981-0-1446199357-25431_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446199357-26985_thumb.jpg

Farah Holt- Great commercial model

post-40981-0-1446199357-27726_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446199357-29162_thumb.jpeg

Iselin Steiro- Doing well. Masculine aspects, but still very feminine beauty.  Here she is impersonating David Bowie...

post-40981-0-1446199357-29868_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446199357-31476_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Me too, plus I caught a cold unfortunately (N)

Blanca = Reminds me of Penelope Cruz, who could be her mom :)

Vita = She reminds me of Toni Garrn's little sister...

Romee Strijd=I like her body and height, but as a model I think she is lacking in expressiveness. She's attractive, though.

Of the three, I regularly check Romee :)

Ine Neefs is doing quite well, as is Hedvig :)  Monika has been doing a ton of swimsuit and lingerie (Y)

That's about it.  My saves have been of known models as of late.  What do you think of Alena Bohm?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Love at first sight: Mina Cvetkovic.  She's been modeling significantly since 2006 and suddenly came back this year.

It looks like a lot of the model picks from the beginning of this thread have panned out; the 'top models' are back again.

post-40981-0-1446199370-66154_thumb.jpgpost-40981-0-1446199370-67096_thumb.jpg

Alicia Ruelas reminds me of a hispanic Hilary Rhoda.   Even some of the modeling expressions are similar.  She's definitely promising.  <3

post-40981-0-1446199370-67766_thumb.jpg

post-40981-0-1446199370-68419_thumb.jpg

LOL: Michael  Kors

post-40981-0-1446199370-69029_thumb.jpg

Me too, plus I caught a cold unfortunately (N)

Blanca = Reminds me of Penelope Cruz, who could be her mom :)

Vita = She reminds me of Toni Garrn's little sister...

Romee Strijd=I like her body and height, but as a model I think she is lacking in expressiveness. She's attractive, though.

Of the three, I regularly check Romee :)

Ine Neefs is doing quite well, as is Hedvig :)  Monika has been doing a ton of swimsuit and lingerie (Y)

That's about it.  My saves have been of known models as of late.  What do you think of Alena Bohm?

As for Alena, I´m not sold on her for now. I like her hair, and she has a great body and very sensual personality in her pictures. That´s great. Her face does not appeal to me much from what I´ve seen so far. Do you like her Andy?

Taylor Hill is doing quite well recently and I have fingers crossed for her - in my opinion, she´s beautiful beyond reason. Really one of the most naturally amazing models I´ve seen, extremelly appealing to me. Her face is such a perfection.

Mina Cvetkovic - she has wonderful face, I love that kind of face bone structure she has!!

My attention is still on Jac (who is doing just great) and Jojo, and of course Bregje, who recently switched agencies - Supreme for The Lions - and has been working like mad since then!

Yes, I like Alena and Jac although Alena does not do that much.  Taylor:  not at all outside of the runway (she has looked her best there).  Her face is too mousy to me.  Mina:  I still need to check her thread again.. 

Does BJ know that you do all this for her??

As for Alena, I´m not sold on her for now. I like her hair, and she has a great body and very sensual personality in her pictures. That´s great. Her face does not appeal to me much from what I´ve seen so far. Do you like her Andy?

Taylor Hill is doing quite well recently and I have fingers crossed for her - in my opinion, she´s beautiful beyond reason. Really one of the most naturally amazing models I´ve seen, extremelly appealing to me. Her face is such a perfection.

Mina Cvetkovic - she has wonderful face, I love that kind of face bone structure she has!!

My attention is still on Jac (who is doing just great) and Jojo, and of course Bregje, who recently switched agencies - Supreme for The Lions - and has been working like mad since then!

I found others: Bree Smith, Hollie-May Saker, Alisa Ahmann.  Hollie is a top 50 on models.com.  Alisa Ahmann looks like Carolyn Murphy and has a really good HF/editorial look.  Bree.........well, here:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/44606-cult-icons-junkyard/page-36

As for Taylor, by "mousy" do you mean she looks like a mouse? :)

I seriously doubt Bregje knows about existence of BZ, so no - but afterall, I do not think I do THAT much for her anyway. I´m just a fan.

Bree is wonderful. I really like her look, so soft and beautiful. Her smile is so lovely. Where did you find her?

Hollie is very striking, different looking, there is something about her that makes me very intrigued. She looks like a very interesting person!! Never seen her before!

LOL I guess this is a dream team for you Andy?

http://www.thefashionspot.com/buzz-news/forum-buzz/518323-moschino-spring-2015-ad-campaign/

:heart:

post-3761-0-1446199372-03324_thumb.jpg

:laugh:

post-3761-0-1446199372-04253_thumb.jpg

Perfect:

post-3761-0-1446199372-05086_thumb.jpg

Alisa is beautiful but Bree and Hollie outshine her any day.

Yes, I think she looks like a mouse .  I think all BJ needs to do is to google herself, and BZ will come up on the first page.

I came across Bee on accident, and immediately liked her enough to make a gallery.  I had second thoughts that she was too 'boring blonde' for you.. :)  Hollie has a distinctive face due to those small eyes of hers...:-D

Yes!  I like that.  Sasha has been around recently, too although I find Anna Ewers kind of dull this year....

Have you found anybody new?  There are tons and tons of new models but it'll take some time for me to go through them all.

I re-watched Blade Runner recently and Bree reminded me of neo-noir.

As for Taylor, by "mousy" do you mean she looks like a mouse? :)

I seriously doubt Bregje knows about existence of BZ, so no - but afterall, I do not think I do THAT much for her anyway. I´m just a fan.

Bree is wonderful. I really like her look, so soft and beautiful. Her smile is so lovely. Where did you find her?

Hollie is very striking, different looking, there is something about her that makes me very intrigued. She looks like a very interesting person!! Never seen her before!

LOL I guess this is a dream team for you Andy?

http://www.thefashionspot.com/buzz-news/forum-buzz/518323-moschino-spring-2015-ad-campaign/

Alisa is beautiful but Bree and Hollie outshine her any day.