Ask A lazy Scoundrel!

Rhett

Want to see a Rhett/Lazy 'ask' thread?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. interested?

• Yes, I'd be into asking questions
    • I probably wouldn't ask questions, but I'd be into reading it
    • Nah, not my cup o' joe, sorry

despite what pinky thinks, I did genuinely want to guage interest in this, before putting some real effort into it -- this wouldn't be something half-assed.

so maybe another day and we'll have a good idea of expectations...

It would seem as though our Q&A thread is but steps away! Pink already knows me too well...lol.

I.Love.Gemma.Ward is sure to post some interesting ones...I can't wait for that. Sings point to Jimmy liking the sock method. And everyone knows Chuck Norris beat up Micheal Moore on June 3rd, 2006 at a jack in the box in Tennesee, while micheal Moores whole family(and 1 dog) was watching. It really wasn't much of a fight anyways...1 roundhouse kick to the face, and game over dude, game over. I know you are probbaly thinking "Damn, that Micheal Moore is a piece of shit that can't even take 1 round house kick to teh face!" but I'll have you know, that NO man can withstand even a pulled roundhouse kick to the face from Chuck Norris. When we were in NAM I seen so many fall to Chuck's mighty foot of despair. "Archy" as we lovingly called him was a trooper among troopers who would stop at nothing to hit every single man in the line of fire with his foot, to the face.

Ok, you go to NAM and well see how long you last little girl. You think you got the cahones to run around in the bushes, collecting rare bugs, putting them in tiny containers and describing their every detaill in small books, only to be brought back to the states to be classified by a local university? I didnt think so. War is hell, and you don't belong.

Look, I don't think you want me to do that in a tree... There are enough creepy crawlies falling from the branches over head, you wouldn't want anything worse coming down. Plus it's really a balancing act up there, and there is a lack of leaves near the trunk, and the farther out you go the weaker the branches are. I have learned that staying on the ground during such activities is a good thing. Falling from a tree during/after said activities is a little messy.