Ask A lazy Scoundrel!

Rhett

Want to see a Rhett/Lazy 'ask' thread?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. interested?

• Yes, I'd be into asking questions
    • I probably wouldn't ask questions, but I'd be into reading it
    • Nah, not my cup o' joe, sorry

as QBall suggested, perhaps it's time for the world (at least, the BZ world) to be able to ask me questions. you know, since I have all the answers. but what fun would that be, if I didn't have a lazy ninja sidekick?

so here's the question: would you be interested in a thread where lazy and I plied our wise-ass trade, with answering questions? we guarantee some sage advice, some smackdown, and an amount of snark not heretofore seen in one thread.

I'm a scoundrel, and I approved this message.

Before this does go down, please be advised that this is post at your OWN RISK! Rhett and I ARE trained professionals, and the wisdome herein could possibly cause your head to splode, and may cause slight epileptic seziures in those of you who are uh... prone to seziures of that sort.

Edited by lazy01001

No question will be left unanswered, no stone left unturned, no child left unscolded. Be it science, religion, love/sex, personal hygiene, history, sports, movies, books, trivia.... The list goes on. You have questions, we have smart ass answeres.

funny that you would mention it... I actually have a tape recorder playing while i sleep. Just a recording of me typing revelations I had one day. Very interesting. soothing...

Edited by lazy01001

Thank you, that's better than shunning the whole spiel.

that'll never happen Mr. B..i'm a fan of you two... ;)

and whew! llamas question is hard...i'm eager to see how you two answer that...

good luck!!!

Edited by ennaid