Bellazon

Model ID from Marc&Andre

banifatsiy

She is such beautiful!!! Her face is so cute!!! She is the best model I ever see! There are many attractive model in bonprix, but I love only her!! While I searched for her name, I find names of mane other women: Carla Ossa, Daphne van Driel, Cary Pool, Elisandra Tomacheski... But what is  this beauty?

16 hours ago, Geralt said:

She was one of umbrella girls from Kawasaki team. Is somewhere a list of these girls. It was in 2007.

Donington Park Great Britain 2007 MotoGP

193539_..gallery_full_top_fullscreen.thumb.jpg.a75ccef09be45203fca2ee457c401e5d.jpg

yeah i saw her too in Motogp few years back , she is absolutely beautiful , what a shame they don't credit models 

47 minutes ago, modelknowledge said:

@Geralt do you know of any other clients she had?  There was an Anna C at Major Models in Milan that looks like her. So you know she worked in London, Paris, Milan and Dubai.

The search engine found this photo. I'm not sure, that  this blond is her. But the face looks right.

Vacanze-a-Ibiza-per-Fabio-Cannavaro-Foto-Chi-1.jpg

the model at bare face isn’t the same model that’s the issue. Those pictures are from 13 years ago. As you age your face changes. Most models don’t model that long. The woman with cannavaro is not your model. She is way too big to be the same girl. If that was her you would find her name in a minute by searching his name with girlfriend. You need to search German model agencies if you want to find her. 

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...