Bellazon

Uploading pictures

Begonia

Why it won't let me upload pictures? I am trying to upload some picture but I get a message saying Error No file was selected for upload, I have selected the photo so I don't know why I get this message it automatically delete the photo I choose to upload & then get the message. can any one help me please? I was wondering if is it because I just updated my iPhone with the ios8. Cuz this morning I didn't had this problem, but my iPhone wasn't updated yet.

^Could you screenshot what your seeing? Sounds like a IOS 8 issue as opposed to a BZ issue.

Wait, is he trying to upload them to the forums as attachments? Are we allowed to do that?

Yes they were trying to upload to BZ server, and yes its allowed and the preferred option as well as those images will never be deleted unlike most imagehosters. 

• 2 weeks later...

I can't cuz it won't let me upload the screenshot , it doesn't let me upload any pictures from my phone to bellazon. Yes I am trying to upload them as an attachment. Is been like that since I updated my iOS to iOS8