Bellazon

Maia Cotton
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Her face looks like Taylor Hill's....but Maia is prettier, in my opinion. This girl is beautiful!!!

She has a nice body but it's kinda boxy like Rachael Hilbert or Adriana so I'm just like "meh" bc when I look at a model I want to see someone with more of my shape, and I am curvier and not so square. I want to see how clothes would look on someone with a body type like mine, but that's all just personal preference. 

Her legs are awesome!!! Her face and legs are what drew me to her. 

I like that in comparison to the other models, she is a bit bigger than them. I love that! I may not care for her shape, but I like that she is not as skinny as most models. I would prefer to see Maia in mainline over PINK, though. her and Kelsey should be moved up. 

I hope VS keeps working with her. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2019 at 4:28 AM, WongDong said:

Has she done anything since vsfs?

I was just coming to ask the same question. It seems like Myrthe Bolt is the only girl from the VSFS that has been shooting for PINK. I've checked other threads (Josie C, Maggie L, Zuri T) and none of them have any PINK shots in their thread. 

If you mean regular, non-VS work, that would be nice as well. I thought Maia was very pretty and I liked that her body shape is closer to mine so I could see how the clothes would fit better. I hope she continues with VS but I just hope she gets work in general.