Bellazon

I Need Help Getting Fit

Devo

but you can try the sacred heart diet

DAY ONE

Any fruit (except bananas). Cantaloupes and watermelon are lower in calories than most other fruits. Eat only soup and fruit today.

DAY TWO

All vegetables. Eat until you are stuffed with fresh raw, cooked or canned veggies. Try to eat green leafy veggies and stay away from dry beans, peas or corn. Eat veggies along with the soup. At dinnertime tonight reward yourself with a big baked potato and butter. Don't eat any fruits through today.

DAY THREE

Eat all the soup, fruit and veggies you want. Do not have a baked potato. If you have eaten as above for three days and not cheated, you should find that you have lost 5-7 pounds.

DAY FOUR

Bananas and skim milk: Eat at least 3 bananas and drink as much milk as you can today, along with the soup. Bananas are high in calories and carbohydrates, as is the milk but on this particular day, your body will need the potassium and carbs. Proteins and calcium to lessen the cravings for sweets.

DAY FIVE

Beef and tomatoes: you may have 10 to 20 ounces of beef and a can of tomatoes, or as many as 6 tomatoes on this day. Eat the soup at least once today.

DAY SIX

Beef and veggies, eat to your heart's content of the beef and veggies today. You can even have 2-3 steaks if you like with green leafy veggies but no baked potato. Be sure to eat the soup at least once today.

DAY SEVEN

Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juice and veggies, again, be sure to stuff yourself and eat the soup. You can add cooked veggies to your rice if you wish.

By the end of the 7th day, if you have not cheated on this diet, you should have lost 10 to 17 pounds. If you have lost more than 17 pounds, stay off the diet for two days before resuming the diet again.

This diet is fast. The secret lies within the principle that you will burn more calories than you take in. It will flush your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well-being. This diet does not lend itself to drinking any alcoholic beverages at any time. Because of the fat build-up in your system. Go off the diet at least 14 hours before any intake of alcohol.

Due to the variety of digestive systems in individuals, this diet will affect everyone differently. After day three, you will have more energy than when you began, if you do not cheat. After being on the diet for several days, you will find that your bowel movements have changed. Eat a cup of bran or fiber. Although you can have black coffee with this diet, you may find that you don't need caffeine after the third day.

The basic fat burning soup can be eaten anytime you feel hungry during the seven days. Eat as much as you wish. Remember the more you eat, the more you will lose. You can eat broiled, boiled or baked chicken instead of the beef. Absolutely no skin on the chicken. If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for the beef on only one of the beef days. You need the high protein in the beef for the other days.

Continue on the diet as long as you wish and feel the difference both mentally and physically.

DO NOT

No bread, alcohol, carbonated drinks (including diet drinks). Remember, absolutely no fried foods.

DO

Drink plenty - at least 6 to 8 glasses - of water a day, as well as any combination of the following beverages: black coffee, unsweetened fruit drinks, cranberry juice and skim milk.

it all depends on the lifestyle.

if you have time to work out, like I do, then you can be insane about it, and spend all day in the gym, or on a bike or something. or if you have no time, you find little ways to compensate.

but your diet should go according to that. you need lots of protein after working your muscles, that's the biggest thing. second, you need to curb your intake of calories and carbs so that you're burning fat, not caloric intake.

take that formula to whatever level you can, within reason.

It's not hard to get fit.... good diet loads of excersize.

It's only hard to get yourself into a mind set that you want to do it and stick to it. There is very few people in the world that can't get fit, but it's all will power in the end.

I want a great body, but I can't be arsed... I start to work out occasionally but then I get bored and quit.

I never complain about it, because it's only me that can get it.

I know what you mean. Once I actually get started after taking a break, like the 3rd day I lift anything I can get my hands on.... If I'm standing around, I jump on the floor and do some pushups, stand on my head against a wall and do inverted pushups... I go crazy and neeeeeed to work out. It's my center.

it's good to have a physical release (non-sexual)...

I did this thing once where people paid to fight me, for that purpose. friend of mine started this business doing it, where just jerks off the street would pay to try and beat him up. but of course, he was highly trained and built like a linebacker, so they couldn't hurt him. I did it a couple of times, but I was a little too hard to hit, and these guys wanted to feel like they were getting some shots in... but I'm just not thick enough to take lots of shots like my friend was, so I didn't stay at it for long.

I liked the idea, a lot though

I figured I would delete the photo, it wasn't my good side....

And the link to the Webcam was just plain wrong!

Back on Topic, I've started to workout again... 200 pushups and 200 crunches a day. My target is to keep it up for 3 weeks, then see if I want to carry on.

Has the beginner of this thread given up already, or is he busy at the pie shop ?

Hell yea man, that's a lot of push ups. For a bit I had a routine of 100 crunches in 1 minute. Never has my stomach burned so vigorously! But 100 crunches, and then 70 pushups, followed by punching excercizes. Usually go into a 20 minute punch out with 20 lbs in both hands. I used to use only 5's, and that was a work out a long time ago, but now 20's are almost effortless, till about the 10 minute. But punching with weights is really giving my back some deffinition, and my pecs are a lot harder now as well.

And that guy... I dunno where he is... He starts a few topics and bounces. Perhaps it was all the smart ass remarks.