Bellazon

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

Lyla

Let's see, the craziest thing i ever done... :blueeyedbaby: :D

...Maybe not the craziest, but the worse for sure... i worked some time the night, in a bar, who was the only one still open at 4 am... and of course i was alone, more spicy like this...:D

• 1 month later...

So last week I was late to catch my train coz I wore highheels and I set out for the station quite late. I just arrived the station when the loudspeaker told that my train's coming, I was still far from it, but I know a shorter way to the tracks, but there was a cargo train on the path to it this time. I couldn't miss this train, so I had to scramble under this cargo one to catch mine. And when I was on the right side it started to move few seconds later. So... I was pretty crazy and irresponsible.  :cain:

Hmmm what is the craziest thing I have ever done? I don't know. I don't do many crazy things. I've been bad and done stupid things but they aren't very crazy. I went crazy at my sister while we were in New York lol. We spent a whole month together in America and I had enough of her. She was bugging me and I needed some alone time. So we were in some cafe and she just said something annoying and I up and left her lol. Being that we are from Australia she was a fish out of water and has very little sense of direction. I was getting us everywhere we needed to go. So she was all alone and didn't know what to do lol. I freaked the crap out of her. Eventually she made her way back to our hotel and was super pissed at me. Haha but she got over it. But yeah not really crazy just mean.

I'm generally a pretty reasonable person.

However I remember one time when I was little I was on a bus with my mom. She was sitting next to me reading a book and I was bored. So I tried to sit with one leg in the bus and the other one by the window, like I was riding a horse. I was very happy with myself until the bus driver yelled at me and alerted my mom who screamed at me then lectured me until we got home.