Bellazon

Hot Men of VMan Magazine

MauiKane

Collaborating with men’s fashion magazine VMAN once more to find its next top model, Ford New York hones in on Cole Farr, Luke Thorp and Logan Flatte. The trio hail from the midwest, have been photographed by Richard Burbridge for VMAN’s September 2014 issue and will be in town for New York Fashion Week, which kicks off next week. 

thefashionisto.com

THE VMAN MODEL SEARCH IS BACK!

There is no model search in the world that can boast the stellar results that the VMAN Ford Model Search has. Past winners have gone on to score campaigns with Calvin Klein, Versace, Jill Sander, Saint Laurent, Uniqlo, and Barney’s and walk the runway for all the biggest men’s fashion brands in the world.

Just this January, 2011 winner Matthew Terry was thrust onto the world stage when his latest Calvin Klein underwear campaign premiered at the Super Bowl, earning him appearances on every major news outlet and earning him near household name status as one of the biggest models in America.

This year’s winner will also be photographed by the king of fashion himself, the esteemed and influential KARL LAGERFELD!  

The winner will be unveiled in VMAN 30, the Tenth Anniversary issue of VMAN.

Abridged from  vmagazine.com

• 9 months later...

LUKE THORP

FORD VMAN MODEL 2014

post-20251-0-1446014045-5619_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446014045-82948_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446014046-07393_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446014046-69397_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446014047-04966_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446014047-42671_thumb.jpg

post-20251-0-1446014047-79398_thumb.jpg

The 2014 winner of the notable VMan/Ford Model Search, Luke Thorp, comes to us from Grand Rapids, Michigan and is making waves in the industry.

Since his win, the Ford model and his killer bone structure have made multiple appearances on the Greg Lauren runway and appeared on the cover of VMan and in GQ Japan.

A rising star in the fashion industry, Luke will be hard to miss as his sultry eyes and perfectly pouted lips are set to rule the runways and the pages of our favorite glossies.

socialitelife.com

• 10 months later...

SwvbiW2.jpg

omqtNZh.jpg

Hungarian model Bertold Zahoran is photographed by Bruce Weber in the story

"A Hungarian Walked Into My Life" for VMAN no. 35. 

qGPzZdv.jpg

Gm5U8Hf.jpg

mDjbGDs.jpg

g7NQC08.jpg

mDjbGDs.jpg

v9EXimQ.jpg

RvoXun3.jpg

CDyTkqk.jpg

Vgj7hZ2.jpg

homotography.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

PCCj4HI.jpg

Academy Award nominee Timothee Chalamet takes the cover story of VMAN Magazine‘s Spring Summer 2018 edition lensed by fashion photographer Collier Schorr. In charge of styling was Robbie Spencer, who for the session selected looks from Calvin Klein 205W39NYC, Gucci, Prada, and Gosha Rubchinskiy. Beauty is work of hair stylist Holli Smith at Art Partner, and makeup artist Francelle at Art + Commerce.

“When I act in French, it’s really shocking to me how it feels more grounding than acting in English. I grew up speaking French with my dad, but it’s not a language I have as much command over, so when I speak or act in French, the words mean so much to me; I’m so focused. So much of Call Me By Your Name is silent and plays out physically; there’s kind of a push and pull. Acting in Italian, I’m really winging it: memorizing how lines sound phonetically, just trying to get the intonations and mannerisms right, so the lines ring true to Italian audiences.” – Timothee for VMAN on acting in other languages.

ikLyrVK.jpg

bm5Hr1i.jpg

malemodelscene.net

• 2 years later...