Bellazon

Models & Their Tattoos

Guest MissIsabella

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
but the one Ana has is in green color and turkish flag is in green color :p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Green is also a Muslim color, right?

Maybe the Turkish flag has crescent and moon painted in green to symbolise a Mulsim country.

Turkish flag is not green, it's red.

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/imag...fr=FP-tab-web-t

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

oh sorry actualy i meant its in RED color..green is for pakistan..and yes green color represent Islam..but turkish dont have green color..

i dont think the tattoo is green in colour...as i know her entire family has it and she must've done it when she was much younger....when exposed to the sunlight etc etc, tattoos have the tedency of becoming discoloured...most commonly it takes a shade of dark green.... and she doesnt sound muslim in any way...maybe the family visited paki or turkey and got it done there...just a taught!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i hate all those tatoos on models... no exception... i dunno what's the trend but i definitely think modelling agencies should prevent models from having tattoos done as long as they're under contract... that totally ruins the clothes and shoes they're supposed to promote :ninja: