Bellazon

The Leftovers

Diabolo Fraise

I was on the verge of switching it off after a couple of weeks as the show was starting to irritate me a bit (especially the chainsmoking cult - 'Guilty Remnant' must be a reference to all the old cigarette butts they leave lying around), but Christopher Eccleston's performance in the third episode has given me renewed hope for the series. Let's see how it goes next week. :)

• 11 months later...

I lost patience with S1's lack of forward momentum after a while, so I'm not sure if I'm on board for this new season. It's one of those shows that keeps stringing you along with promises of getting good soon, but no prestige TV series should need ten or more hours for that to start happening. :unsure:

• 4 weeks later...

WTF was that ten minute cavemen thing? Lol Can someone please explain me if it had any connections to the story except the earthquake or what?

And yes, Leftovers did it again. Turned my mood to very bad. I'm a masochist.

• 2 weeks later...

I watched second episode of  season 2 and I did t like it. I think the second episode should be first. I prefered Kevin Garvey as Policeman. And I think the mysterious Dean was better hallucinations than Patti. Second season seems to be more like Stephen King story and I liked it.The disappearance of the girl in a small town closed at least strange circumstances.

• 1 month later...

Eighth episode of season 2 was great. I really liked it. The last 3 episodes were all great actually. 

And I withdraw my earlier statement after season 1 that Justin Theroux is bad in this role, he's good. 

I like that they started to care less about the departure itself and characters are not SO lost and that it's more about the "solution" and moving on.

• 2 years later...