Bellazon

The Leftovers

Diabolo Fraise

mini_129802theleftoversintriganteetfasci

The Leftovers is an American television drama series created by Damon Lindelof and Tom Perrotta airing on HBO. It is based on Perrotta's novel of the same name. The pilot was written by Lindelof and Perrotta, and directed by Peter Berg.The series stars Justin Theroux, Amy Brenneman, Christopher Eccleston, Liv Tyler, Emily Meade, Ann Dowd and Carrie Coon. It premiered on HBO on June 29, 2014. On August 13, 2014, HBO renewed The Leftovers for a second season.

Cast : Justin Theroux, Amy Brenneman, Christopher Eccleston, Liv Tyler, Chris Zylka, Margaret Qualley...

I was surprised not finding topic on this series. So, what do you think of it?

^ For me, it wasn't obvious! ahahhah I was surprised, though it makes sense.

The first scene of that episode and the fact there was no talking from the stone throwers gave it a way :)

AHahahha! really! You're right! :p  :blush:

But I still don't understand why didn't know about that everybody in the group? Aren't they prepared enough for that yet? hmmm..

.I liked this last episode very much. Though I like Justin Theroux less week by week.

^ I guess Patti didn't think everyone in the group was ready. She was an eccentric woman so who knows :p

Yeah, I liked the last episode too. It was nice to get a better understanding how life was right before and up to the point of the disappearances. And we got to finally hear Laurie's voice! :ddr:

Why do you like Justin Theroux less week by week? :)

I don't think there is a new episode tomorrow because it is Labor Day weekend but the week after is the season finale. So quick and still so many unanswered questions! :idk: But it did get renewed for season two so we have to wait until next summer to hopefully get more answers :D

I hope we'll have some episodes like this in the future. 

I don't like JT by now that much coz.I'm not satisfied with his acting skills! :D But it's not a big thing...

And do you know the book? Is that the same? Or just similar? Maybe I'll read.

I am not impressed by his acting either. He isn't a bad actor just not notable. Not sure is it the role or is he really just an ok actor. For example, Jon Hamm is a great actor but his role as Don Draper doesn't do him justice. The role limits his acting skills which is why he will probably never get an Emmy for it :/

I haven't read the book but from what I have heard, the book and show do share some similar plot lines but they are overall different.

That's even better, then I can't ruin the experience!

I love Mad Men too, and Jon Hamm, but I don't find him a great actor either. :p And since I saw him in a comedy with Kristen Wiig, he ruined my endless Don Draper love for good.ahhahaha

Agreed, a little weird but the mystery regarding the departed is keeping me around.

The book didn't reveal what happened. I haven't read it yet. Justin Theroux is not so bad at this show. His quite convincing. He also got good background. I think he played in Twin Peaks and Mullholand Drive.

• 3 weeks later...