Bellazon

10 gorgeous girls to get IDed

arielle

Good Luck. there is no way we can verify if these are models, actresses, or just regular people. some of them do look like professional pictures which might get id'd but once these types of images get on sites like tumblr or weheartit, its extremely difficult to find the original source of the photos. If you didn't get these images from a photo sharing site, please let us know. 

Hi modelknowledge.

Yeah I'm perfectly aware this is very difficult, and some of them (maybe all !) might never get identified.

I think some are models, some are not.

In a way it's also to make sure that none of them are models or that I'm not missing any known names.

I'm not expecting anything, it is just to give it a shot. :)

Anyway thanks for the insight (got the images from Tumblr sadly).

1 & 4 trace back to Russia or Eastern Europe. There are several members who are always looking at the new faces there. Maybe one of them will figure them out. 

6 is driving me nuts because she looks familiar. i think she is a model or an actress of some sort. 

10 also looks like a model I will search for her later.  ( I would search, Russia, Italy, England, and Germany because they have the highest concentration of redheads)

3 & 5 look like selfies. 

Wow modelknowledge you're the best  :clap:

Catherine Dea is very pretty.

It's too difficult to say if 7 is Nastya because of the way the pic is taken, some facial features do look similar but I didnt find such type of pictures in her work.

I'm going to continue looking.

• 2 months later...

:shock:

Wow. 

How did you find that Lyla.  :p

Wow what a pretty girl.

Thanks, you're the best ! :thumbsup:

Well, actually it took like 1 minute. I was surprised too! I just tried with her photo and with the 1st. But it was so fun, that maybe this will be my new hobby :D. I love to investigate with google :p